Any info on Diamond, 20 Black??

https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...y/608542132498

Any info on this girl? She looks familiar, has to be a dancer. Anyone know what club?
Looks a bit familiar.. Maybe from Listcrawler??

I haven't seen her, and I see she is outcall only. I don't do outcalls, but if you see her and report that she lives up to the promise of her ad...

She will be my first Outcall!
anal fisting?!! dang!!no way!! that little thing. impossible.
Looks a bit familiar.. Maybe from Listcrawler??

I haven't seen her, and I see she is outcall only. I don't do outcalls, but if you see her and report that she lives up to the promise of her ad...

She will be my first Outcall! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Are you kidding ? The chances of this being real are a negative 80%.
Are you kidding ? The chances of this being real are a negative 80%. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Not kidding.

A fake ad would say ''Gentlemen''. A real, albeit ghetto ad says ''Gentlemans'', LOL
STG says ...
The poster of
♥️♥️Body Massage, GFE, Greek, Sloppy blowjob❤3Hole Access♥️
can be reached at the following phone number:
786 540 6069

786 is Miami-Dade County and the Florida Keys.

what does that tell you??

if you go for her ad,
i bet that she requires you to visit sa website and get a mbrship there so she can "weed out the fakes". or that she requires a deposit via cashapp or similar.
and further, i bet that she'll never show up. or that a bunch of robbers will show up to the addr you give her.

have at her!! :^}
or if you wanna be mean, give her the address of some high muckity muck, personality, or politician that you dislike.
https://dallas.skipthegames.com/fema...y/608542132498

Any info on this girl? She looks familiar, has to be a dancer. Anyone know what club? Originally Posted by Mezo4ny
did you do a reverse image websearch on any of her pics?
did you do a websearch on her ph#?

if so, what were the search results?
The odds were given at a negative 80%.

A chance of a successful encounter can't be lower than 0%. The reason this gets a negative 80% is when you lose your house, car, and are in the slammer after attempting this.