Where Can A Girl Eat Around Here?

I'm stuck in my hotel room playing Farmville on Facebook and I'm STARVING. Problem is, I have no idea what's good around here. I'm by D/FW in Irving and all I can see are endless rows of hotels.

I drove all the way to BJs earlier and got some pasta with a margarita (bartender made it super strong...no bueno). Is that the only place to get food?
BJ's isn't a bad place...you didn't say what your favorite foods are.
Cavalli Pizza - stopped there a little while ago; margherita pizza is pretty delicious.
Andalous Mediterranean Grill - a little bit of everything; Greek specialties, decent prices.
The Dallas metro area it a very big. If you tell us where you are, what you like, and what your budget is, it would be very helpful.
there is a good taco bar by Galleria...Tin Star

have fun
there is a good taco bar by Galleria...Tin Star

have fun Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good call, Tin Star is good and its cheap, I eat at that exact one 3-4 times a week lol

if you are by DFW, you can hit Hard 8 in Coppell if you like BBQ, La Hacienda Ranch in Carrolton if you like Mexican, or any Pappasito's or Pappadeux as well (in Grapevine or off 35E)
Irving's food is for shit unless you like Lubys. It's just a very poorly run city primarily due to the corrupt, incompetent politicos there. You would not believe the crap that has gone on there the last few years. Result:
BJ's isn't a bad place...you didn't say what your favorite foods are.
Cavalli Pizza - stopped there a little while ago; margherita pizza is pretty delicious.
Andalous Mediterranean Grill - a little bit of everything; Greek specialties, decent prices. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I was hungry for anything lol. Never had Greek food though.
The Dallas metro area it a very big. If you tell us where you are, what you like, and what your budget is, it would be very helpful. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I was in Irving, at the Wingate (I'm assuming there's only one in Irving).

I ended up just NOT eating except for some vending machine food and the free breakfast.
Mariscos La Marea has great Mexican. It's on belt line
Sfuzzis off 114 has great pizza which you can order late after the dining room closes in the bar. Lots more choices in grapevine very close to where you are
Red, Hot and Blue for Barbecue. Google or do a search on GPS
when I hit dallas this week....first place I go is Tin Star! and I am looking for a good burger place???
when I hit dallas this week....first place I go is Tin Star! and I am looking for a good burger place??? Originally Posted by DallasRain

I have hit almost all these you cant go wrong!

http://cravedfw.com/2013/05/28/the-u...ers-in-dallas/

also there is a place in Denton (LSA Burger Inc) which is great but a bit of a haul
mmmmmm thanks babe...I luv a good old fashioned burger!

MaryBeth...safe travels!
Off Site Kitchen has great burgers and fries! They are at Irving Blvd & Wycliffe I believe.
For a burger I go to Coppell Deli. Best in town.