Tsk tsk....ThreADs 🤠

Ok Ok sorry just joking Im in Chicago, I just had to. But I do like Whataburger Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Same. Everytime I head south I make a stop
Yummy I wish we had whataburger 😢
Lol. I am in arkansas and had whataburger for breakfast...yummmmm!
  • IQ160
  • 11-23-2019, 12:58 PM
Ok Ok sorry just joking Im in Chicago, I just had to. But I do like Whataburger Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Unfortunately, Whataburger doesn't come this far north. I prefer In-and-Out Burger myself, but I have to go to Vegas to get that fix (even though they have some in Dallas, which is closer).
Lol. I am in arkansas and had whataburger for breakfast...yummmmm! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ok, now you’re just tormenting us whataburger deprived peeps! lol
Lol. They actually let me keep my number.. which was 69!
Shake Shack is where it’s at.
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how a threAD is thought provoking lol
You mean like the one you just posted in in the Iowa forum? I didn't find that to be very thought provoking at all
You mean like the one you just posted in in the Iowa forum? I didn't find that to be very thought provoking at all Originally Posted by Jam3768
Lol people in DSM can't drive! Ur just mad bc the shoe fits. What size do you wear?
I do not live in Des Moines. I do live in Iowa very close to Omaha.
And I have larger than average feet. Anything else you would like to know?
shake Shake rocks!
Careful. The op gets pissy if you venture off her ridiculous original topic
Careful. The op gets pissy if you venture off her ridiculous original topic Originally Posted by Jam3768
BBWQueen is on the rag but you're just a retard.
BBWQueen is on the rag but you're just a retard. Originally Posted by TheGrinch2020
Why thank you grinch. What a creative way to insult someone.

I'm glad my first ever post wasn't such a lame effort