Columbia/Jeff City/Lake of the Ozarks

Just how many of the gentlemen are from these areas. Since I usually only get one or 2 per city I was thinking of making a state wide circle. Taking a week or so to make a circle and meet ya'll.
Just how many of the gentlemen are from these areas. Since I usually only get one or 2 per city I was thinking of making a state wide circle. Taking a week or so to make a circle and meet ya'll. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
See, I knew I peaked more than your interest. lol. Please include COMO, you should time it for the Roots n Blues n BBQ in the downtown area on October 1st and 2nd. Of course even without entertainment in the city, I am sure we can find something fun to do.
Just how many of the gentlemen are from these areas. Since I usually only get one or 2 per city I was thinking of making a state wide circle. Taking a week or so to make a circle and meet ya'll. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
You said you wanted to make a state wide circle. Is that with you in the middle. Couldn't resist.
Middle ... Top... Bottom....Side... ....Upside down... any way that fits babe

Middle ... Top... Bottom....Side... ....Upside down... any way that fits babe

Originally Posted by naughtynatale
That is my kinda woman. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, or a cramp. lol
No circle would be complete without an...intersection...in Joplin.
Guys this is sounding good so far. HMMMMMM ..... what to do and where to head first. LOL
Guys this is sounding good so far. HMMMMMM ..... what to do and where to head first. LOL Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Head First??? I'll take that. lol, Let us know what you decide, I am sure most of us would love to show off our..... cities to you....... and our big tall buildings, with very beautiful architecture.
Yeah I would love to see your ummmmm sites
Yeah I would love to see your ummmmm sites Originally Posted by naughtynatale
LOL More than happy to show them off to such a hot lady as yourself. The sites would only look better with you on them. c u soon stay sweet and sexy.
yes please let us know and maybe we could hook up this time--my 2 cents worth--joplin would be closer to arkansas for me or hell just come to fay or springdale or rogers or bentiovile --all in arkansas--lol
yes please let us know and maybe we could hook up this time--my 2 cents worth--joplin would be closer to arkansas for me or hell just come to fay or springdale or rogers or bentiovile --all in arkansas--lol Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
You are a sweetie.
Ok Darlin, so when can we expect a tour? You could make it a Halloween Tour, and have a variety of Costumes, But you in anything I am sure is sexy as hell. By the way absoloutely love your Avatar.