Preferred411...worth it?

Is anyone here a member of p411? I know that some of the ladies are, and obviously that is a good source of advertising and validation for them, so it is probably a worthwhile investment for them. From a hobbyists perspective, if anyone is a member, do you think it is worth the steep price of admission? Has it been beneficial? Ladies, do you automatically lend more validity to a hobbyist who is screened via p411?

Also, I would be interested if anyone has any information as to HOW they screen. For example...I know I read they try to verify employment...however, I am currently unemployed, and thankfully in a financial position to not be in any hurry to find another job, although starting to send resume's soon. Will probably start more in earnest once it starts to affect my hobby budget...lmao. That being said...could they verify employment HISTORY? Do they run ss#'s?

Basically, I am just trying to decide if, in general, it is something worthwhile. Any feedback and opinions are appreciated.
  • Fsn57
  • 01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
I joined it last Aug. Didn't have much of a reference base, and wanted to see a particular provider that used P411. I didn't want to give the provider my employment info, so P411 seemed a better alternative for her screening. Since then, it has helped with getting past screening with some providers. If you don't hobby often, I think that's where its of most use.

If you have references (particularly ones that are P411 providers), I think they'll take you based upon those references rather than require the employment verification. I used my work verification with P411. I don't think they runn SSN's or anything like that. For me, they just called me at work and asked me questions I put on my application form. They did not ask questions of anyone else (except to ask the receptionist to speak with me). Your best bet may to send Gina an email (she's on ECCIE) and ask her directly about the verification process.
I love p411 & would suggest it to any hobbiest who travels out of town.
I have lifetime memberships at both P411 and Date-Check. That should tell you whether I think it's worth it.

Also, I would be interested if anyone has any information as to HOW they screen. For example...I know I read they try to verify employment...however, I am currently unemployed, and thankfully in a financial position to not be in any hurry to find another job, although starting to send resume's soon. Will probably start more in earnest once it starts to affect my hobby budget...lmao. That being said...could they verify employment HISTORY? Do they run ss#'s? Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
I got both memberships the easy way; I'd scheduled sessions with providers who were members, and they put my name and email into a form at the services' websites. That got me an invitation to join along with a free short-term (3 or 4 months, IIRC) membership. At the end of the trial memberships, I got lifetime memberships.

Cheers,

bcg
I makes it easier as in ladies can contact the girls that have ok'd you and you would not have to to keep up with all their info. If you are on p411 I do use that info as well as other screening techniques. Also I like what a gentleman prefers in a meeting so fill out that section as much as possible as well.
I tend to use it when I travel. Seems to work in more places than some of the more local boards. Easy to set-up a meeting, easy to verify me, good details, seems to work for me.

Heading to NOLA soon and have been finding good ladies on P411
I'd also like to add that if you are a new member signing up with two provider references, no other "real life" screening is needed. In addition, you can take us up on a free six month trial. No strings. Just ask for it on the application.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I think it is worth it.
In particular if you are new to the hobby and do not have too many references.
Or if you plan on traveling to other cities. Sometimes if you have a few provider okays there, you don't need any other references.
I have been on the boards for many years. I was one of the first 50 members of ASPD way back in 1999.

I will say, without any reserve whatsoever, P411 is an absolute must if you want to be safe, and it is BY FAR the best service out there.

They are located in Canada which gives you an even better degree of anonymity.
Have had great response to being a member of p411.......screening for the ladies seems to be easier.more comfortable for them..
When it comes to P411, it tends to depend where you hobby. For example, in Dallas, or even all of Texas, it seems like it's pretty much a prerequisite with a lot of girls. I've also been a Date-Check member, but will probably go to just P411 in the future since it seems more providers use it. Can't comment much on local STL, since I pretty much make it a rule not to play in my own backyard.

I find it greatly simplifies screening, etc. and creates an immediate comfort zone for a provider if you provide your information in your initial email.

If you have enough references from girls on P411, the employment verification becomes superfluous.
Ok I think I'm sold...going to go sign up tonight.
I am sure you will not regret it sweetie
Well you all have me convinced as well. I didn't realize that you could list your "preferences" in there as well. I'm heading to the site ASAP!!
Most definetly worth it, i consider it a valuable screening tool, as they are very reputable & trustworthy