This was an interesting experience this was

So I was supposed to meet up with a provider from STG and I was stood up. I began making my was home driving north of central. I then notice this girl walking and I offered her a ride. Turns out she's a provider and I'mfeeling pretty lucky right about now. She asks if I could drive her to her incall location and off we go. She then asks what I was looking for and I tell her. She then tries to upsell me and I decline. Furious she demands money for driving to her to her incall. She also goes as far as to say that she's underage and then tries to rally her gangster pals to come out and jump me while we're sitting in my car. I wasn't having any of this and I revved up my car and got ready to bolt. She then jumped out and ran inside.
Time to head home quickly!
But what a weird experience!

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...d/299989536608

This was who I picked up
Sorry to hear about your experience. You can never be too careful. Glad you got out of there safe!
Damn!! Close call
Yeah, lately it's getting crazy out there and most of these girls are getting desperate to rip off hobbyists. Be safe out there guys.
eek! so who stood you up?
Glad you're Okay
Am I the only one having problems pulling down the Link's posted?
Post the phone # on this one, maybe I can find her by that.
bloody hell! I was thinking of calling on her!

thanks for saving me the grief, sinblu

“...what could it be?...” she wonders
Am I the only one having problems pulling down the Link's posted?
Post the phone # on this one, maybe I can find her by that. Originally Posted by james1550
the link works fine, for me

she has posted on stg Albq for quite some time
she calls herself Rene 505 - 510 - 3121