Real estate and ex strippers

Anyone have stories about banging a girl you met a the club after they "retire" into a real estate license? So many of them seem to get into real estate i think the licencing goes easy on background. Maybe she made you a good deaaaaal on a house lol.
A good stripper -
- Can size you up in a glance
- Has the power to make you believe you're the hottest man on the planet
- Could pass the KGB's most rigorous lie detector test
- Already has a flashy car some John bought her
- Can walk comfortably in 6" heels
- Probably has fake boobs and dancer legs

C'mon - most guys would be sitting ducks for quick sale of an overpriced house.
A good stripper -
- Can size you up in a glance
- Has the power to make you believe you're the hottest man on the planet
- Could pass the KGB's most rigorous lie detector test
- Already has a flashy car some John bought her
- Can walk comfortably in 6" heels
- Probably has fake boobs and dancer legs

C'mon - most guys would be sitting ducks for quick sale of an overpriced house. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I dont ever think ive seen a more cuck response than this lol. Let me know where this big crop of fembots you speak of are located buddy cause nowdays the clubs are taking all kinds of broads.

Anyway... I meant retired as in had to find another line of work bc they arent hot enough to keep pace anymore.
Strippers go from selling Puta, to selling homes for Pulte
Will she fuck for the sale and can I house shop for a few months :-)
Why would licensing care about someone working as a dancer previously? That’s not a crime.

I can’t even count all the lap dances I’ve had in BDD from licensed real estate agents, or girls that were just starting their classes (most never finished that).
Why would licensing care about someone working as a dancer previously? That’s not a crime.

I can’t even count all the lap dances I’ve had in BDD from licensed real estate agents, or girls that were just starting their classes (most never finished that). Originally Posted by TomCollins
I wish Id kept track of the "Working thru College" strippers I've met

A close second is "law school student"

Distant 3rd are med students (although I'm almost certain Analiese the provider actually was)

I absolutely can't recall any claiming to be in dental school
I wish Id kept track of the "Working thru College" strippers I've met

A close second is "law school student"

Distant 3rd are med students (although I'm almost certain Analiese the provider actually was)

I absolutely can't recall any claiming to be in dental school Originally Posted by mtabsw
I was going to say, it seems that times have changed. Back when I started going to SC's, most of them were working their way through college. Second place went to those in Nursing School. Or so they said....
I’ve met a lot of strippers and I have never once heard anything about law school or medical school. Not once.

Nursing school A LOT.
I only know one that went that route, mid 40's but had one of the best bodies at the club she was at. I've always thought about giving her a shout if I'm ever on the market for a place.

Most seem to struggle to find a new career path after retiring. I guess it's just hard to adjust to anything structured after you've pretty much been getting paid to party every day of your life, flexible schedule, fast tax free cash (for about 99.8% anyway).
A lot were school teachers trying to earn money on the side. Time have changed where it is just Cuban women hustling you for a quick buck and have a bad attitude. Almost not worth going to anymore. Even Baby Dolls last weekend 80% were Cuban, only a couple American girls. Also some other Hispanic claiming to be from Miami or Vegas. Think I will chill for awhile.
I’ve met a lot of strippers and I have never once heard anything about law school or medical school. Not once.

Nursing school A LOT. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Nursing Assistant. Lol
Anyone have stories about banging a girl you met a the club after they "retire" into a real estate license? So many of them seem to get into real estate i think the licencing goes easy on background. Maybe she made you a good deaaaaal on a house lol. Originally Posted by amexblack
What are you talking about easy on the background? Passing a background check means your ass hasn’t gone to jail for a felony or class B misdemeanor or higher. Truth of the matter is the girls do good in sales because that’s what they’ve been doing. And they know how to talk to people and aren’t afraid to say what they have to say. Not to mention they are good looking. Damn good qualities of a person in sales.
Originally Posted by dallasfan