2021 or 1842

"He was elderly, indecisive, weak, and unwell, and proved himself utterly incompetent for the post. His entire command was massacred during the ... retreat from Kabul ...."

If you don’t understand, search Gandamak. The fighting 4s
"He was elderly, indecisive, weak, and unwell, and proved himself utterly incompetent for the post. His entire command was massacred during the ... retreat from Kabul ...."

If you don’t understand, search Gandamak. The fighting 4s Originally Posted by texassapper
very interesting. so british empire took parts of afghanistan and made it part of the Indian territory.
the jezail is an interesting weapon, heavy custom made musket that fired .50 to .75 caliber rounds.
Biden is General Elphinstone reincarnated.
"Dug Up" is more accurate than "reincarnated"!
Wasn't that the year John Bryan established Dallas as a permanent settlement.....or was that 1841 ?

Anyway, the year doesn't really matter. He built a nice log cabin.
Wasn't that the year John Bryan established Dallas as a permanent settlement.....or was that 1841 ? Anyway, the year doesn't really matter. He built a nice log cabin. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Thanks for demonstrating the ignorance of liberals... I knew I could count on one of you...
Sadly history on rerun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you don’t understand, search Gandamak. The fighting 4s Originally Posted by texassapper

You reference 1842 as a point in history. It is relevant in history that Dallas did not even exist them.

It demonstrates how long ago that was. Perhaps both are not relevant to today.
Note for your records, I am not a liberal.
You reference 1842 as a point in history. It is relevant in history that Dallas did not even exist them.

It demonstrates how long ago that was. Perhaps both are not relevant to today.
Note for your records, I am not a liberal. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, I referenced 1842 and afghanistan specifically the 44th Foot last stand at Gandamak... Fairly famous in British military history.

If you think it's irrelevant, well... I guess we will find out which one is right...
the jezail is an interesting weapon, heavy custom made musket that fired .50 to .75 caliber rounds.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

They were often rifled as well.

Shot from high ground, they often out ranged the British weapons who could not return fire.

Check out this informative video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-aEWZrTibE
  • oeb11
  • 08-23-2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

KumHoela - Another Hero of 95zeroes who does best work on her Knees!!!
she also loves long hard, hot , cigars!

Ask Speaker willie!
They were often rifled as well.

Shot from high ground, they often out ranged the British weapons who could not return fire.

Check out this informative video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-aEWZrTibE Originally Posted by ICU 812

it made a good sniper rifle. read that it has more in common with the american musket rifle.

some were rifled, most were smooth bore. theres a few of them being used, not for war.
Yea that's a issue thing history is Irrelevant , the conditioning is strong