Can Larry Elder win the CA recall?

He’s leading in the polls. California needs a sea change of leadership or it’s gone. After all, the LA Times labeled him the “Blackface of White Supremacy”. Yeah, Pelosi’s nephew just might lose!

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...ecall-election
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 06:26 PM
Can the kalifornia DPSTs manufacture enough fake votes to tide Herr Gavin Over?
They are trying their best to cheat another election in america!

Larry Elder shows his radio experience - He is articulate, well versed in issues, and rejects the DPST marxist narrative of Lies.

He might not make much headway with the class of clowns that is the kalifornia legislature - but would certainly be an improvement over the DPST Control freak newsome.
The recall will fail.

Fo the reason you stated in your first sentence.
No. With it being mail in only, the Dems will run the same exact play they ran in 2020 on Trump.
Hell no, they’ll just stuff the ballot boxes again.
I think he’s going to pull it off.
I think he’s going to pull it off. Originally Posted by bambino
He is literally going to need twice as many legitimate ballots as Newsom to counter the stuffing. I don't see him THAT far ahead in the latest polls.
Can the kalifornia DPSTs manufacture enough fake votes to tide Herr Gavin Over?
They are trying their best to cheat another election in america!

Larry Elder shows his radio experience - He is articulate, well versed in issues, and rejects the DPST marxist narrative of Lies.

He might not make much headway with the class of clowns that is the kalifornia legislature - but would certainly be an improvement over the DPST Control freak newsome. Originally Posted by oeb11
Gavin also use to date Kamala Harris in her early days as an "Office Ho". so yeah Larry has that element to content with. Larry is what California really needs. I think he can turn the State around if the people of California want realistic change.
polls says its 50/50 newsome gets recalled. however, hes the leading candidate out of 46 candidates.

i do think theres are some dems on that list. not sure where they are in polls.
Don't forget California allows illegal alien voting and ballot harvesting.
No. He will win a fair election, but it's China town, Jake.

The fraud will make Newsom the winner ie, no recall.
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11

California police are investigating a man who was found passed out in a vehicle with more than 300 unused mail ballots for the gubernatorial recall election of Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom set to take place on 14 September.
California police are investigating a man who was found passed out in a vehicle with more than 300 unused mail ballots for the gubernatorial recall election of Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom set to take place on 14 September. Originally Posted by LexusLover
C'mon that was like 4 or 5 days ago... And in all honesty who hasn't woke up after a bender in their car with only their underwear and 300 mail in ballots? I mean it's practically a right of passage.
YES ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,