OK Ladie, Lenght, Girth or?????

Ok ladies be truthful on this one. Would you prefer lenth, girth, or it doesnt matter as long as the man with the tool knows what to do. Be Truthful Ladies.
Good luck with this one, I seriously doubt that any provider will say anything that could deter a possible guy from visiting her.
I can read the future....and the future says, "most ladies will talk about its more important about the person attached to the penis then the man." Of course other variations such as time spending with them, love all sizes, etc. Prepare for the Provider marketing spin. Got to do it or their clients or future clients will cross them off the "list".
Just as long as he knows how to use it. I like them all!
Would you prefer lenth, girth, or it doesnt matter as long as the man with the tool knows what to do. Be Truthful Ladies. Originally Posted by verygood69
Do I really have to choose between the two? Can't I have both please? If not, I’d take girth over length… That being said, there *is* such a thing as too big…
Honestly it really doesn't matter. I have had some itty bitty ones that really didn't know how to work it make me cum. I just hopped on and bam..... I'm not saying it happens all the time but I don't think size or shape really makes all that much of a difference. I think it's about how horny they get me first.
When I was younger, I was really turned on by length! But as I have matured, none of that matters anymore! It's the man behind that penis that does! As long as there is a connection and chemistry, believe me, we get the job done more enjoyably!
I like em thick!!
I like them all........ But prefer thick.... Too Long Hurts.....
I like both...the deeper and thicker ... the better
OK, Ladies, several have mentioned too long can be a bad thing...so how long is too long??? I have always been concerned about that, so only stick it halfway in...would the other 1 1/2 inches be too long...LOL
I hope some of you ladies know that by answering this, you may be subjecting yourself to less calls from the hobbiest you rely on for your income. Why would someone willingly subject themselves to the humiliation of knowing they aren't going to please you.

Some of the hobbiest actually like to please as well as be pleased. I can't speak for all hobbiest, but I try to make sure my partner is satisfied. I personally would not schedule with a provider that I know wouldn't be comfortable with my average size.
I like them all, no damage done there.
I like them all, no damage done there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's why I said some. To all of us average guys we have one advantage over some, it's a hell of a lot easier to DT us...
King Kong size - Not no but hell no!!! i ran across one the other day, i wanted to jump out my window.

Turtle size- well i guess its oral and oral, at least i can deep throat it.

Just know how to use whatever you got, the skilled ladies can make it work.