CAR BBBJ?

A lot of rappers talk about getting head in a vehicle and I've always wondered how that felt lol but anyway...Do providers normally do that? Like is it a certain adrenaline rush you get or something??
Girls offer car dates here...and there are reviews.
I'm sure they'll reply to this thread. I sure liked my car date. ;-)
I had guy friend in the hobby and we always talked about a car wash bj. We haven't done it yet, but I soooooo would.

/
  • jwood
  • 05-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Had it done to me several times in my younger days. I need to spread out now.
Remember when you were a kid on a road trip and you pulled a pretend air horn lever to get the trucker's to honk?

Well try passing them with a girl on your dick.

The only difference between men and boys is how they get their joys.
It's all about the trill of doing something naughty and creating this fantasy that you could get caught at any moment. I always say that they are a fun thing to do because of the rush of them. You start off slightly nervous, looking around and making sure no one is around, then you slowly unzip your pants while still looking around, jumping at every movement from outside of the vehicle and then you feel warm, wet lips wrap around you and suddenly, all fears and concerns melt away into a state of bliss and you couldn't give two shits who see you because you are now enjoying the best blow job of your life and in fact want passersby to see a bit of what is going on so that they can see that you have this hot chick in your lap going to town.
A lot of rappers talk about getting head in a vehicle ... Originally Posted by tdotthe6

...and I've always wondered how that felt lol but anyway...Do providers normally do that? Like is it a certain adrenaline rush you get or something?? Originally Posted by tdotthe6
Voyeurism. And it can be quite a turn on at the risk of being caught.
Angel....despite the fact those are Steeler's colors you're sporting....damn, girl. Sexxxy pics!
Angel....despite the fact those are Steeler's colors you're sporting....damn, girl. Sexxxy pics! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
thanks. I apologize for the black and yellow inconvenience, but I do hope that my charming personality and dashing good looks will allow you to see past my flaw...
I had guy friend in the hobby and we always talked about a car wash bj. We haven't done it yet, but I soooooo would./ Originally Posted by LovingKayla
A car wash BJ...now THAT sounds like fun...might get a little weird when the crew is hand-drying your car, tho...maybe not!

Texas Giant BJ???
I had guy friend in the hobby and we always talked about a car wash bj. We haven't done it yet, but I soooooo would.

/ Originally Posted by LovingKayla
lets go wash my truck.......
  • JB91
  • 05-15-2015, 04:14 PM
A car wash BJ...now THAT sounds like fun...might get a little weird when the crew is hand-drying your car, tho...maybe not!

Texas Giant BJ??? Originally Posted by Prolongus
DART blow on the way to the Texas Giant BJ?

Me. Meh. I did it as a teen. I get the voyeur fun idea...but driving in Dallas is not exactly 'relaxing'.
/ Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Kayla, I know it's not me, but I would SOOOOO take you up on that!!!!!
I've done a car bj as part of a session, but never as the entire session and I've done them in my real world.

The risk of being seen sure does get the blood pumping
car BJ's are uncomfortable for both the giver and receiver...I'd prefer standing up or a bed/chair