Adult Theatres?

Has anyone ever been to an adult theatre? Found a place in Dallas called Lidos. What have your experiences been ? Any other suggestions of the like?
Lidos - Very Sketchy place. If you are a single woman, avoid that place at nightfall. (Actually, avoid most adult theaters at nightfall if you are a single woman!)

In Fact, me and Eva Damita went there a while ago.

If you ever do decide to visit, make sure that you are in the company of a man with some hands and maybe even a CHL. Again, Lidos is a very, very sketchy place at night. I would not go there alone.
Never heard of it.
  • !VI!
  • 05-17-2015, 07:29 PM
honestly i loved lido's

i have never had an issue there and i've been there a few times when i get really thirsty

honestly, it's shady but as long as you let them know you are in control and play smart, it's a fun experience for a gangbang

so you don't need a man, but it's easier to use crowd control with one
phoenixfire - You are a very classy and beautiful woman and would bring a smile to any gentleman's face whether at dinner or in a more intimate setting, Stay away from Lidos basically it is a low life establishment. I would not even think of going there have a lot more class and pride in myself.
Thanks for the input babes (; Glad I asked first !
  • anita
  • 05-17-2015, 10:37 PM
That is still on my bucket list. I went to a swinger club last weekend. I wonder if it is similar inside, but with a movie screen and theater seats.
Lidos - Very Sketchy place. If you are a single woman, avoid that place at nightfall. (Actually, avoid most adult theaters at nightfall if you are a single woman!)

If you ever do decide to visit, make sure that you are in the company of a man with some hands and maybe even a CHL. Again, Lidos is a very, very sketchy place at night. I would not go there alone. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
+100000000 I wouldn't even recommend that place on couples night- very trashy IMHO- years ago it attracted nice couples- but it has went down hill.
NASTY!
Yes, I have. Once. And it smelled of stale semen.

If you ever do decide to visit, make sure that you are in the company of a man with some hands and maybe even a CHL. Again, Lidos is a very, very sketchy place at night. I would not go there alone. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Yeah, that too. I got really creeped out and had to leave. I was with a friend of mine and felt like someone was going to leap over and attack me. I'm not an easily frightened girl, but this place still gave me the willies.
Doing an Adult Theater/ABS with a provider is on my 'to do' list for sure.
ONE PROVISO!: I'd prefer that it be some place that is reasonably clean / safe.
LMAO!!

She said it like y'all were being hounded by some PERVERTED ZOMBIES or something, like, instead of trying to eat your brain, they would bang you to death.

Yeah, that too. I got really creeped out and had to leave. I was with a friend of mine and felt like someone was going to leap over and attack me. I'm not an easily frightened girl, but this place still gave me the willies. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
I've been there several times, but the last time I visited, I went with my girlfriend Eva Damita, and we both got cornered with horny cocks. There were so many sexually-deprived people in there following us around the place. They were almost zombie-like. Even when me and Eva grabbed a private viewing room, we could hear some guys trying to open up our door!

I guess we went on a very strange night! However, I'm glad that we both had each other's back because one of us could've easily got dicked-down in a dark corner! In conclusion, Lidos is not a place where I would go as a single female -or- a good-looking man! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
That place is NASTY! I'm a self proclaimed sexually deprived person, and I don't even like it there!
How does one know how stale semen smells? I'll have to think about that.

Anyway ... why not try New Fine Arts? A little trashy but the back rooms are very ... ahhh. cough. . .... doable.

I've been back there a time, or three, and it's always been fairly decent.