Question for both male and female P411 users.

I see that P411 has an available now ad feature that expires after one hour.

My questions are; gentlemenen - is this something you utilize often? Ladies that use the feature regularly - does the feature increase business during your advertised time frame?

Thanks in advance for your participation in my poll!
Milfy
This a function that's only been available for about a month so I haven't had a chance to truly evaluate it.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-20-2015, 06:17 PM
I have used it and I love it. I often have no plans to hobby and will suddenly get the "urge". I have gone to the available now feature and found providers who are available now. Nice.
Thanks so much for the feedback thus far! Keep it coming.

I hope to gain provider status here on eccie soon so I may post ads in the Dallas Weekly and Weekend Line Up as well.

Xoxo, Milfy
I have used it when I have an open window due to a cancellation, but I have not seen a change in the amount of requests I receive. There have been times when I did not put up the available now ad and was still contacted to set up appointments, so I don't think it is a feature that too many clients are utilizing yet. I think that with time it will be, though. It is a very helpful tool
...so I don't think it is a feature that too many clients are utilizing yet. I think that with time it will be, though. It is a very helpful tool Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
As my rotation is small, and I don't hobby much, I doubt I'll get much advantage, but it's nice to know the girls like Angel on my FRM (Future Rotation Members) list are using it.

The scenario I see is Plan A cancels me, and I can use the "available now" to see if anyone on my TDL or FRM list is ready and waiting.
I'm not an impulse buyer...so not so much for me
I've used it once or twice. No significant pull yet but neither was the old ad board. Most all of my appts book in advance so the last minute thing isn't really something I pay much attention to unless I have a cancellation.
As my rotation is small, and I don't hobby much, I doubt I'll get much advantage, but it's nice to know the girls like Angel on my FRM (Future Rotation Members) list are using it.

The scenario I see is Plan A cancels me, and I can use the "available now" to see if anyone on my TDL or FRM list is ready and waiting. Originally Posted by mtabsw
sweet I'm on your watch list
I've been monitoring it lately, and see myself using it fairly frequently, as I did when a lady I wanted to meet would show up on the old short notice thread. These days it's hard for me to schedule with much more than a few hours' notice.

Gina's new ad board is darn near perfect for a guy like me.
I have used it when I have an open window due to a cancellation, but I have not seen a change in the amount of requests I receive. There have been times when I did not put up the available now ad and was still contacted to set up appointments, so I don't think it is a feature that too many clients are utilizing yet. I think that with time it will be, though. It is a very helpful tool Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Who the hell would cancel on you? Just saying.
Who the hell would cancel on you? Just saying. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I think they have to be wackadoodles. Or have noodle brains, but it happens!
Since it has been up, I have used it a few times to set appointments. I like it because the ads are not stale like the ones that are up all day or even for a couple of days and the provider is more times than not out of pocket.
I think they have to be wackadoodles. Or have noodle brains, but it happens! Originally Posted by Angel Ryder

To miss out on those miles long legs to the promised land...total wack jobs! I kid, life happens...
Who the hell would cancel on you? Just saying. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I think they have to be wackadoodles. Or have noodle brains, but it happens! Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Well... The only time I NCNS'ed a provider (long before I had a cell phone, and long, long before this board was even a glimmer in its founder's eye) was when I was T-boned by a guy running a red light through an intersection while I was driving to the appointment, occasioning my being strapped to a long spine board and being hastened off to the ER for about six hours.

A similar situation might occasion a cancellation without being a wackadoodle, or having noodle brains.

Just sayin'.

Cheers,

bcg