A question for the ladies........ and maybe advise from the guys

I've been a member for a little while but am still new so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

When filling out your P411 bio whats the best info to give?

Would you rather see "I'm John. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach".

Or, "I'm John. I love having my ass fisted while being peed on".

Just trying to figure out if you would rather know more about likes/dislikes so you have an idea of which direction the session should go.

I'm asking for a friend.
You're not looking for a date. You're helping the lady understand what you like and don't like so she can tailor your experience.
We would like to hear a brief description of yourself... And then a description of what things you are interested in during session...

The guys who fill their bio out completely tend to be a little more successful in booking quality sessions for themselves....

I always tell anyone who took the time to fill out there profile that it's much appreciated and makes our job so much easier...

Just my .02 FWIW
In at least one area give a smart assed answer just to see which ladies actually DO read your profile. They read ours about as much as we read theirs.
We would like to hear a brief description of yourself... And then a description of what things you are interested in during session...

The guys who fill their bio out completely tend to be a little more successful in booking quality sessions for themselves....

I always tell anyone who took the time to fill out there profile that it's much appreciated and makes our job so much easier...

Just my .02 FWIW Originally Posted by Analeese
I agree!
Answer with , nice guy -- , likes -- that's all ,
For some ladies filling out the bio section is useless because they don't look at it.
Whereas I have had a few tell me that they welcomed the info I put into mine....

So by putting info that may help you have a more tailored session into the bio, it will help with those gals that will do the extra research to see what they can do to make your time more pleasant.
Giving us information about what you'd like from your time hobbying is beneficial to both parties. And usually you can get things you might not have expected. Like if under Greek being icing on the cake, a lady can ask you if you'd like Greek.
It comes in handy.
I added a blurb about punctuality and my response rate dropped... maybe could have worded it better but nonetheless something I noticed.
Seems to me the more information the better, everything is based on the seeking of information and knowledge, why would you withhold that?
I guess I need to get an account there someday....
  • grean
  • 05-10-2017, 12:05 PM
I guess I need to get an account there someday.... Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
How many more ladies are on p411 that are not on eccie? Is there a way to view all dfw providers or do you need a specific provider ID? If you're already in the game with references, is it worth it?
I guess I need to get an account there someday.... Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Many ladies will drop almost anything to accommodate a p411 client...
How many more ladies are on p411 that are not on eccie? Is there a way to view all dfw providers or do you need a specific provider ID? If you're already in the game with references, is it worth it? Originally Posted by grean
Not sure how many ladies are on p411 that aren't on eccie.

There are tons of search preferences... You can search by city, physical features, recently online ect...

We can't search the guys or even look at your ptofile unless we have your P411 ID or you send us a private PM. So there is zero drama and zero public interaction.

Is it worth it with current references?

I think this depends on what your difficulty is with scheduling here tbh. I find it very easy to schedule appointments via p411 and that's a good enough reason for me to use it.

I've also been told by many clients from p411 that it's easy to use when traveling...
I had the free 6 month trial, I hardly used it. The only benefit I could see from it is for out of towners. When I went to Austin, it would have came in handy, I had several providers decline a session because I didn't have p411. Oh well