FYI:

Traffic is going to be an absolute nightmare in the immediate Galleria area, for the next couple of days. There are going to be quite a few road closures.. One that stuck out the most, was Sage.. Hotels are going to be booked & on high security. Y’all be safe’
Why high security?
As the news is on now, it’s saying GHWB events..
I agree with Cameron, it's probably best to avoid the area for the next week or so. I know I will.
Traffic will be bad in that area until after Christmas....just like around all the other malls.
Woodway, Post Oak, Sage, Chimney Rock, St.Martin church area... Some areas are legitimately going to be closed...
I am assuming they are doing the same thing as when Barbara Bush died and having people park at Second Baptist and shuttling them down Woodway to St. Martin's Thursday morning until about 2 pm. Perhaps Wednesday night after his arrival.

It gets rather crazy.
Big Bush approved of taint ... ijs.
Big Bush approved of taint ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Aww man... too soon buddy... lol
Yes this memorial service is going to be a pain. Secret service everywhere high police presence glad im not a galleria companion right now yeeesh.
So far, it has been better than when Barbara died because they had several services for her in the neighborhood. And there were news crews around the clock for days. This time there were more helicopters which are annoying noise-wise but not as bad for traffic.

Best route in and out will be San Felipe and cutting through Tanglewood on the Blvd. Sage and South Post Oak Lane were both jacked up already.
Aww man... too soon buddy... lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
It's never too soon to talk about taint.....you know, for Pyramider...... ijs
Woodway already closed. Oddly they rerouted down his street (south Post Oak Lane) but Sage is shut down, too.
Aww man... too soon buddy... lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Too soon for what? 41 has been referred to as Big Bush for years. Intercontinental was called the Big Bush right after they name it for him.
Are taint threads still allowed ? Too bad ShinyPoo be on vacation..

.just as long as there are no paperpals I vote the powers that be would make an exception so the ladays can PIUITB ...on a different thread of course....

..back on topic......"FYI" as the subject does seem a bit vague