Provider Screening request

Are Dick Pic's a normal screening request from a provider seeing a newbie?
No, but sounds like she's worried about the size.. Seeing what you're working with..

Nothing wrong by it, if that's what she wants.
All providers want dick pics. Just send each of them a new picture every day. Get creative.
Umm, I personally don’t ask for them. I’d prefer him to keep those kind of pics to himself. I’d rather see it in person.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-08-2018, 01:33 PM
naw, she's just a perve lookin for some "pet the kitty" visual stimuli. say, "i'd be happy to after i get your latest and greatest kitty pics.."
naw, she's just a perve lookin for some "pet the kitty" visual stimuli. say, "i'd be happy to after i get your latest and greatest kitty pics.." Originally Posted by pxmcc
Or, for a nominal fee, I sure will! lol
Umm, I personally don’t ask for them. I’d prefer him to keep those kind of pics to himself. I’d rather see it in person. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Same. I could care less.
Send me some! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Send 'em to me too!! Originally Posted by Kammye

Told ya
I send dic pics out ALL the time, never an issue.
I never send dick pics and have never been asked to, and prefer to be a Gentleman.

I do love getting boob pics.
Told ya Originally Posted by Mythos

Okay And?? That was whenever....This is now....

Like i said i could care less....I dont want any pictures of anyones dick.
Same. I block those guys.
Are Dick Pic's a normal screening request from a provider seeing a newbie? Originally Posted by Gurthy
Some people think this proves you are not LE - ya know, cuz cops don't have dicks
^ BP providers did that.
see also:

send a pic holding up one finger (cuz cops don't have fingers)