NoShame NC/NS

I hate to do this because we did have a good time and he wrote a review, but this is the second time in 2 weeks.
If guys call and confirm a session and don't call and don't show up......ladies should call them out. Just remember it works both ways
^^^ agree!
No doubt about it. When that person don’t show up it’s pretty frustrating. Waste time that could be used elsewhere or on someone else. I get it sometimes shit happens but most of the time if I show up and they don’t show up or give me the runaround then I’m done. I move on to the next one and rarely do I give that person the time of day again. The main reason why I’m driving to Houston more often. Plus a lot of good women to choose from.
That sucks
Yes NCNS are not good for either side... I know it happens though. Just a common courtesy phone call to explain goes a long way in my book..

M.M.
Well, I called him several times from my working line and it went straight to voicemail. I called from another # and it just rang and rang.
Communication is very important. I am probably guilty of over communicating as I don't want to waste anyone time.

I typically try to set up a session 24 hours in advance. On the day of I contact the provider about three hours before our time.

An hour before I leave I send a text..."cleaning up and heading your way."

If she does not respond to any of the texts I assume our appointment has been cancelled.
thats not how it went down, there was a miscommunication, i apologize for not contacting you directly and sorry you felt the need to post, i have no excuse for not reaching out
Plus, she is probably out funds for the room ...