{{{Why is it the older you get the less people care???}}}

Today is my birthday and it seems like i'm purposefully being ignored on the day I want everyone to be harrassing me. What happened to birthday presents, red bows and parties?? Why cant I get some cake and Ice Cream with my lonliness and self pitty???

Is it me or does this gradually happen to everyone???

Also I was only kidding on the self-pitty part. A lil lonely yes but Love life with or without yall....
!!!!Check my showcase for my Birthday Special!!! Every min wasted is a min lost for 2!!!!
If you can guess my favorite Depeche Mode song, I'll buy you some ice cream.

If I wasn't a Jehovah's Witness, I'd wish you a happy birthday.
There is still time for a spanking!
What is "big muff" for $200 please>>>
Incorrect!!! DM from '81 was mostly lame.
Try this for harassing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU LIVE IN A ZOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO.
Just kidding Happy birthday, hope you have many more.
Here's a Happy Birthday song from Combichrist.

Click me!

Sure wish I had the time tonight. Dang. Toys...going out and all night. Put me down for doing this when I have more notice.
I can't believe this isn't a fucking poll of some sort.
Poll should be weather or not that was a lil out of line!!!
Everything I do is a little out of line. I'll save you the time. 75% of users agree it was out of line. I only care about the 25% who thought it was funny as shit.

Seriously though, you don't have to try so hard. You are a cute girl.

And, God help us all....he's back. Does this mean Neotek and CanDon't are an item again? Time will only tell.
Well...... Happy Birthday.
!!!!Check my showcase for my Birthday Special!!! Every min wasted is a min lost for 2!!!! Originally Posted by CandyLane
Sure wish I had the time tonight. Dang. Toys...going out and all night. Put me down for doing this when I have more notice. Originally Posted by knight81
That was my thought, too. With a little notice, I bet a special like that would sell out every time.
That was my thought, too. With a little notice, I bet a special like that would sell out every time. Originally Posted by billw1032

I agree and we should all post our specials in coed instead of the two ads we are allotted each week.