Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

It's early May in Houston, and that means the OTC conference has blown into town. The city is flooded with conventioneers, and the city is flooded with out-of-town talent. It's easy for our local stars to be overlooked, and that's a shame for the hobbyist. Why give up a guaranteed great session for an unknown?

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Christle Fox - TheCFE
3. Veronica Peach
4. Brittney from Kentucky
5. Tatiana
6. Phoenix
7. Allison of Houston
8. Hannah Hearte
9. Alyssa
10. (open)

In this edition, MLisa drops off due to her retirement - she's a Houston legend and will be greatly missed.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt, either.)

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
you need to try veronica luv. she does some amazing things with her tongue ring.
I think I just might put in an application!!
Thanks for the update!
I've only been with 3 on the list, but I have to say, Bianca is my favorite on that list.
Always buy local.
Huh never knew Bianca Page was in Houston. We had seen her profile before and she looked cute, but I seem to recall she was in Tennessee (just checked her P411 and she's still listed as in Nashville)?

Sadly, she's not listed as couples friendly or bisexual, so no bueno for us
Huh never knew Bianca Page was in Houston. We had seen her profile before and she looked cute, but I seem to recall she was in Tennessee (just checked her P411 and she's still listed as in Nashville)?

Sadly, she's not listed as couples friendly or bisexual, so no bueno for us Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Awww! Come here, let me console you...
Awww! Come here, let me console you... Originally Posted by theCFE
jbravo, you will not be disappointed.
So how is a top ten list a top ten list with open slot? Is this part of the new math they are teaching is schools?
  • coven
  • 05-06-2013, 08:04 PM
So how is a top ten list a top ten list with open slot? Is this part of the new math they are teaching is schools? Originally Posted by pyramider
Dammit Jim! He's an attorney, not an accountant
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-)
For 10: The current rage is Lady Elizabeth. But the line to see her is longer than for Justin Bieber tickets.
Maybe Justin Beiber will step up and fill the open slot.
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-) Originally Posted by jasmine cummings
Let us know how much it costs you to get that spot...