Street walkers in dallas!

Gents let’s start a list of where you most commonly find women walking Harry Hines walnut hill etc etc I think this will be great intelligence for us all.

Where have you guys picked women up from before??
Right in front of Buckeye Liquor On Walnut hill
1:00 am
1:00 am Originally Posted by Bigrump2000
Noted! Let’s make this a running thread y’all where else have y’all seen a herd of women or picked them up at?
Wrong forum. This needs to be moved out of sandbox
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Garland off 635 NW highway and garland rd. in back of the no-tells

635 off Skillman and off forest lane, check down Plano rd also

East side of Dallas off i30 off Jim Miller and go down to loop 12 on main back street by the furrs, met a eccie 300hr provider waking the track there

South Dallas off 175 MLK and all surrounding streets all over there, I've met SW's from all over the country there, try off pine street off 175 also, you need big balls and be ready for trouble in these areas. It's as hood as it gets

Try the no-tells also, there's always talent near by all over the country.
Dennis road, but be aware that DPD presence here can be as high as that seen on Harry Hines.
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2019, 01:59 PM
Alright, who was the dumb trick at the no-tell in SD with a SW in the black Mercedes? Don't ever hunt in luxury cars is the tip of the day
Walnut Hill / 35 mostly. You can usually find a few working girls around video stores. There were two no-tells off of NWHWY and 35; but I think those are cleaned up now.
Dennis road, but be aware that DPD presence here can be as high as that seen on Harry Hines. Originally Posted by jd75019
I don't know how one gets to the SW's, with so many Day Laborers flooding the sidewalks.
  • BLM69
  • 03-24-2019, 03:49 PM
You guys need to start hitting the side streets and stay away from the main Blvd, way less traffic and less eyes on you
1:00 am Originally Posted by Bigrump2000
As of tonight I drove by heading to AMP and Noticed quad cam in the Liquer parking lot viewing 4 directions and it had a Lic plate camera on it. Pretty sure they are trying to match plates as well.