Strip Club with Pool tables?

Hello,

Ive heard there is a strip clib in Pensacola with pool tables. Would love to visit, anybody knows which one it is?
Well I know it has been a while since this one was posted but just in case you are still looking for a response...

I happened to head out that way last weekend. Only visited 2 of them myself. Babes was wall to wall people. 15 Cover charge and standing room only. Definitely did not have a pool table. Did have some nice looking girls though. Wanted 50 a dance. Had one drink and moved on. Eden's was across the street and we ventured that way. They wanted 20 for cover and it looked even smaller than Babes from the outside. Decided to skip it and head over to Sammy's.
Sammy's did have a pool table. I didn't have to pay a cover (military) and there was room to sit down. There was a pretty big group of girls there visiting that were having a pretty good time. Most of them looked better than the girls on stage. There were a couple of nice ones dancing though. There was a really cute little blond serving drinks. She didn't appear to be dancing but her little skirt only covered half her ass and she appeared to be wearing a thong. Would have loved to see her on the stage. Didn't even bother finding out dance prices. We got there pretty late and just sat tipping at the stage for a couple of drinks. The drinks tasted off though. I asked for captain and coke. Did not taste like captain. My buddy said the same thing about his Jack and coke.

All in all I was disappointed. Sammy's in FWB is better (also has a pool table). Red Rose in FWB is better (also has a pool table). Some of the girls in Babes were pretty hot but it was just too damned packed and from what I hear from the locals it is always that way.

Think if I venture back out of town again it will be to PC. Hit the Toy Box there a few months back and the dances were a lot cheaper and there were some nice girls there. May have to make a trip back out there and see what some of the other clubs are like and revisit the Toy Box.
Damn 50 for a dance and at 3 min ( average song ) wow shits crazy but just like everything else prices have gone up I reckon