Address: Close to Eglin
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BB FS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid back brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner body, small breasts, cute
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Hadn't been to the clubs in a while and let my buddy drag me out. I tip at the stage but make it pretty clear to the ladies that I am not spending my money on a dance to go home frustrated. We did the tour...

Started at Red Rose. They have definitely gotten some better looking talent in. Moved on to Sammy's where we were waylaid by two russian girls as soon as we walked in the door that were pretty aggressive. My buddy got a dance and came back. His girl kept trying to get him to buy her a drink. He wasn't to thrilled with the dance and we booked out while she was on stage. Didn't really get a chance to see what kind of talent they had.

Hoofed it over to Club 10 and had a couple of drinks but no dances. Decided we might as well give the Matador a shot since we had hit all the rest.

I had a good few drinks in me by the time we got there and wasn't expecting much from this place. It was getting close to quitting time too. The last girl getting up on stage wasn't bad. Of course I was a bit toasty too, so my judgement may not be all that great. I hit the stage and was tipping her. I never even asked her name but she had a tat above her groin area that said You're L**** (masking name-DM) . I read it and asked her what it would take for me to be lucky. She said to make an offer...

I said how about 2 bills? She said sure and when she got off the stage she grabbed me and took me to the little dance room. They were shutting down and she got the owner to play a few more songs for her. She didn't waste any time. Straddled me bareback and commenced riding. She ground away for about 3 songs while I sucked on those cute little tits and fondled that ass. I had spent the afternoon with my sugar baby already and had quite a few drinks. We just weren't gonna finish up with her riding me cowgirl on the couch and the club was closing. Had to call it. She was disappointed, I was disappointed we were both trying like hell to seal the deal. She told me to come back the next night and we would continue where we left off.

I usually wouldn't go all reckless abandon with no cover, especially at the Matador but I may have had just a little too much to drink to care by then. I may have to venture out there again to see about finishing off that encounter at another location. /ROS]Recommendation: Yes
You can find a hidden gem at the Matador with a lot of searching. You just have to keep shooing away Skye and the Asian grandma. They both seem to have perfect attendance.
Amazingly enough i saw neither of them that night. I showed up about an hour before closing. Maybe they had already left.
I haven't been to The Matador in YEARS. XD
Good gosh - never went in that place but remember right by the gates at Eglin? That place has been there since the 70s - I lived in Shalimar in 84 and it was there - used to be two nasty right before you went over the bridge owned by Ken and Kay - think it was called Kays