Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: 3121 W Navy Blvs
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Not Much
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Several thin spiners and one that was tall all looked under 25
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Just a few girls they did not even show up till 9PM
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Well been a long while sense I had been to any clubs in Pensacola. Hell this place was still Lookers the last time I went to one. But a friend calls and says lets have a beer, so we start naming bars between our locations and well we opted for over priced beer and tits. Now it is all most 7;30pm we get there walk in manager and bartender are the only ones in sight. Manager says the girls will be in around 9 (WTF) and he wants a cover charge. I tell him get some girls I see tits you can have a cover he laughed and said he would skip the cover. Good thing I was about to leave. We sat down had a few beers and shots and the girls came in we were there talking and the only girl that came to us was the waitress I made a comment about it being a good place to open a strip club and she said some thing to a girl and she got on stage. we had two more beers and no other girls danced or talked to us Now I remember why I stopped going to clubs in Pensacola /ROS]Recommendation: No
They prob make more money form side hustle of only fans seeking arrangements/ sugar daddy’s and ily do this to find more daddy’s for free money !

Pretty much all are a waste of time and money and decent chicks
When it was Lookers someone got shot there. Been awhile though.
Babes is probably where ya wanna head in Pensacola. Only been in a few times but they have definitely had the best ones i've seen in the area. Seen a few of the girls on SA advertising they dance there in the past.