A
W
N Originally Posted by matchingmole

IF
YOU
SAY
SO

BHAAAAA
Your stupid ass Fucker Carlson obsession thread was closed for a reason. Why are you trying to create a new waste of bandwidth thread about that scrub? To throw egg at the face of the man who closed it?
Your stupid ass Fucker Carlson obsession thread was closed for a reason. Why are you trying to create a new waste of bandwidth thread about that scrub? To throw egg in the face of the man who closed it? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so
Did the Tucker Carlson network, being shown in russia. Get funding from putin? Tucks pad is heading to a world of obscurity like Glenn beck
Did the Tucker Carlson network, being shown in russia. Get funding from putin? Tucks pad is heading to a world of obscurity like Glenn beck Originally Posted by winn dixie

No.

bahahahaaa
Prove this is not a Tucker crush
Prove this is not a Tucker crush Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Make no bones about it
IF
YOU
SAY
SO

BHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

NO IF

I DID
SAY
SO
... ANY of you lads want to address the OP's video?

Or are you here trying to get the thread closed?

... Thanks, Waco - for posting that.

#### Salty
I will address the video for you, Salty. Fucker Carlson is a complete moron who will say and do anything to keep his moronic followers interested in ratings for his own self-interest, so I put absolutely no validity in a damn word he says. Is that clear enough for you?

Like I said in my initial post, the other thread was closed for a reason... if some poster started a thread and posted almost daily about a personality on CNN or MSNBC, most of you MAGA loyalist would never shut the fuck up with your whining.

Folks know where to watch and listen to Fucker Cs garbage if they want to do so. Nobody cares that TWK is obsessed with that scumbag. Just keep that shit to yourself or get some like-minded friends and share that stupid shit with them.
I will address the video for you, Salty. Fucker Carlson is a complete moron who will say and do anything to keep his moronic followers interested in ratings for his own self-interest, so I put absolutely no validity in a damn word he says. Is that clear enough for you?

Like I said in my initial post, the other thread was closed for a reason... if some poster started a thread and posted almost daily about a personality on CNN or MSNBC, most of you MAGA loyalist would never shut the fuck up with your whining.

Folks know where to watch and listen to Fucker Cs garbage if they want to do so. Nobody cares that TWK is obsessed with that scumbag. Just keep that shit to yourself or get some like-minded friends and share that stupid shit with them. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... So you DID or DID NOT watch the video clip?

#### Salty
... So you DID or DID NOT watch the video clip?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

no he didn't. they never do yet they "know" what was said. they don't.