Name: Dezz Reeann
Phone: 214-434-9134
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/destiny/61934898
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hwy 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj,cfs. She said yes to other menu items thru text and charged me 100 extra but when the money was in her posession she put it away and became an absolute monster
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Oh man she thick, like she pregnant. cute face, but holy hell I never had someone completely flip the script as soon as the money in her hands. What a piece of shit, this one is. Avoid and save the headache.
Recommendation: No
Thank you for the review and I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. It looks like you are batting 1 for 3 so far since you've had two bad encounters. I noticed you recently joined the site but don't know how long you've been participating in the Hobby.

Reputable Review Boards like ECCIE and TER can help prevent encounters like you just experienced. P411 as a reference vehicle is another useful resource.

If you do research and only use verified and reputable Providers you can avoid situations like this. You did ignore some red flags and hopefully you'll recognize that in the future. However, if you go with some of the awesome Providers your area has, they will make you feel comfortable and give you a great time.

I wish you the best of luck. If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM me.
Thank you, sir. I have been doing this a long time. My purpose is to help my fellow Cretans by sharing my experience when I toftt and strike out. I am not here to gloat about the wins, but to save someone from making the same mistakes that I made and to expose those trying to harm us. Kind of like Robin Hood, with a hard-on.
Don't need to gloat, but telling us about those wins is equally important. Lets everybody else know who the good ones are!