Ladies, what's your favorite costume or outfit?

Men always fantasize about schoolgirls, cheerleaders, and nurses. I'm sure we make been plenty of these special requests. But I'm curious whether ladies have similar fantasies, role-playing fetishes.

If you could surprise a hobbyist with an outfit or costume, what would it be? Even if it is the sleepover attire with giant teddy bear.

Men always fantasize about schoolgirls, cheerleaders, and nurses. I'm sure we make been plenty of these special requests. But I'm curious whether ladies have similar fantasies, role-playing fetishes.

If you could surprise a hobbyist with an outfit or costume, what would it be? Even if it is the sleepover attire with giant teddy bear.

Originally Posted by omakase

The chic in the PINK top looks like me.....mouth open and ready!!!
I am curious about this as well. I admit I am a fan of ridiculously high heels and preposterously short skirts. But I also have a great appreciation for style, fit, and fashion.
Mine is just my plain ole birthday suit.
this is a great question. I love dressing up in a skin-tight cat/leopard suit!
The less clothes i have to put on and/take off the better...
  • EZ.
  • 08-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lets see the front and back of that outfit.
Lets see the front and back of that outfit. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I believe you will very soon.
I am curious about this as well. I admit I am a fan of ridiculously high heels and preposterously short skirts. But I also have a great appreciation for style, fit, and fashion. Originally Posted by Bob McV

I do not thinck they were asking how you liked to dress up for appointments.
I do not thinck they were asking how you liked to dress up for appointments. Originally Posted by pyramider
Too bad, cause I can work a catwalk in my Louboutian's!
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Add a pair of high heels with a smile and you're wearing my favorite outfit!
  • L.A.
  • 08-31-2014, 09:32 PM
I know this was directed to providers but............
It's never happened (yet) but there's something about that catwoman mask.
Oh, I love my birthday suit paired with my 6-inch stilettos, but next to that come my wicked wench outfits. A nice, tight corset has the twin peaks o' Ireland defying gravity! I have different garb for each of the 8 themed weekends of the Texas Renaissance Festival.

One of my favs:

I just started accepting reservations for my 4th annual Fancy Fantasy TRF Tours at the 40th annual RenFest beginning in October. Lots of amazing costumes out there, chicks in chain mail, pretty pirates, dashing damsels, Barbarian boobs in leather and fur, gypsies, tramps, and thieves... a veritable smorgasbord of flesh, and one of few places not involving a pole where you are EXPECTED and INVITED to leer at the ladies.
I am waiting for a lady to open the door in an Irish Chihuahua burrito outfit.
I am waiting for a lady to open the door in an Irish Chihuahua burrito outfit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Me too.
Covered in Texas Pete Hot Sauce.