How old can you go?

Ladies and Gents what do you see as the upper end of the hobby in terms of age? I am not talking about the unusual. There are always the one in a hundred exceptions. This can include providers and clients.
Mid 40's. Still need a hot bod and at least a 7.
Asian ladies can look good and excel at service for a long time
As a confirmed sun reflector (i.e. WHITE guy); I'm consistently amazed by the lack of 'normal' aging effects I observe with Asian Americans and African Americans...

Just my observations....take for what they are (free) worth. 0_o

~Hal

Melanin......It's all genetics!
I'd say early 70s for the gents and early 50s for the ladies. I don't think too many women in their 50s 60s and so on are doing this, but I could be wrong.
I hope I go at least until I'm 80...if I see three Providers in a row and they all throw up, I'll know it's time to quit.
  • HDnTX
  • 09-03-2014, 06:39 AM
remember a lot of the providers that tell you they are 4x are really 5x. I have seen two very nice providers that I'm sure are in there 50's and they real pro's no problem for me there.
remember a lot of the providers that tell you they are 4x are really 5x. I have seen two very nice providers that I'm sure are in there 50's and they real pro's no problem for me there. Originally Posted by HDnTX
While some women do a fantastic job of looking young, there are subtleties that cannot be faked. I think you need to add 10-20% to the age of any provider who admits to being in her 30's or higher.
I hope I go at least until I'm 80...if I see three Providers in a row and they all throw up, I'll know it's time to quit. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Mid 80's!!!!!

and he had one of those penis pump things inserted in his balls
Lol. you squeeze the balls to raise penis.. then when your done,
there is some sort of area to push to deflate it.

He was a feisty thing.LOL
Mid 80's!!!!!

and he had one of those penis pump things inserted in his balls
Lol. you squeeze the balls to raise penis.. then when your done,
there is some sort of area to push to deflate it.

He was a feisty thing.LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star
For some reason I am picturing an 80 year old Austin Powers...yeah baby!
I had a guy that was 95 and yes he proved it. He was a sweetie.
I've been with a gal I know was mid fifties and she was in good shape and horny as fuck. I was in my 40's at the time.

Mealnie, you are a Star! reading your post made me giggle. I hope you didn't kill the old dude! LMAO
I'm with kriggins
Black does not crack lol I have a provider friend that's 35 and still goes out clubbing with me and everyone is always baffled when she tells then her age.