Thinking of trying your city again

Hello boys,
Thinking of making an appearence again in your citie depending on
the interestes....

I am thinking of this weeked sometime.

If interested let me know....

Feel free to look at pics, read my new show case and more
So whats the big deal with Addison, should I stay clear from there ? I usually in other citys stay to a 3 a day mininum, will that cause me issues ??? Please let me know before I book there
nothing wrong with Addison..

I read your showcase, frankly I'm turned off by the amount of space devoted to threats that you will syphon funds if certain conditions are not met.

at least you are clear and advised us to read your showcase..

I read your showcase, frankly I'm turned off by the amount of space devoted to threats that you will syphon funds if certain conditions are not met.

at least you are clear and advised us to read your showcase.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Only provider profile I have ever seen that makes the guy the clock watcher.
  • ktiix
  • 09-05-2014, 12:56 PM
So whats the big deal with Addison, should I stay clear from there ? I usually in other citys stay to a 3 a day mininum, will that cause me issues ??? Please let me know before I book there Originally Posted by shayla84
Addison is fine but the hotel's and whatnot seem to pay a bit more attention. Use discretion and try not to be super obvious, then enjoy cowtown.
I am not a clock watcher lol never have been but if your staying an extra 30 mins or more then dont you think that should be compensated, FYI if I am not caring and obviously having fun too I am not charging extra, I am talking about guys who take advantage of a girl, so unless you are those people then dont worry about it. I am sure there are lots of guys that could say I am not a clock watcher.

And unless your into bbfs then that wouldnt apply to you either right?????

I was putting that on there for the guys that have no respect for a girl and her time, AGAIN obviously if I am not mentioning anything about time you shouldnt worry about it.
Thank you sweets I am very appreciative of the advice.

Addison is fine but the hotel's and whatnot seem to pay a bit more attention. Use discretion and try not to be super obvious, then enjoy cowtown. Originally Posted by ktiix
And thank you because of your post alot of people have written me letting me know that theres nothing wrong with asking for respect, mutural respect is important, if you want respect of your time I ask the same.
And because I dont play around with the BBFS crap thats a threat???? Makes me wonder about your encounters, these are not threats what so ever. Sorry to burst your bubble baby cakes...

Have an awesome day!!!!

at least you are clear and advised us to read your showcase.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
my bubble did not burst... I think your attitude projects negativity, as revealed in your showcase.. you may have received some positive replies, but how many guys struck you from their list after reading your showcase? your attitude is "if it doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it".. but you are the Arbiter.

what does BBFS have to do with anything? you threw that in to be inflammatory, I guess.. guys who would see you want to have fun, you set them up as an adversary before an appointment gets made..
Because that is one of the supposable threats thats on there, and its in my showcase that if I am not mentioning time then you dont have to worry about it...
I dont care what you as one person has to say, because a girl with a back bone comes around you get defensive, I have 117 yes reviews on just Eccie Alone, thats not including P411, Naughty Reviews, GBN, and many more places, never in two years have I had a bad review so I must be doing something right, right??? lol You sir are very negitive, and I am not gonna be dragged into your drama and negitivity.

Must be why you have more stripclub and spa/agency reviews then you do actual provider reviews. Maybe these girls in Dallas have a back bone and dont want to put up with your shitty attitude, Its a business and we have the right to run it how we want, and you have the right to not see the girls that have a mind of there own, see how that works

Have a nice night, let me know the clubs that are good, might want to see some titties if I decide to come through...
I must be doing something right, right??? lol You sir are very negitive, and I am not gonna be dragged into your drama and negitivity. Originally Posted by shayla84
as a Provider? yes, 117 good reviews is commendable.. as a grammarian? "something right, right???" is a poor use of language.. and "negitivity" is properly spelled "negativity".

I feel like Henry Higgins talking to Liza Doolittle
You know what I claim to be a good dick sucker and fucker, not a good speller lol
No shame in your game girl. I think im the worst speller on here. Lol. Just ask Bob the nailer.♡♡
You know what I claim to be a good dick sucker and fucker, not a good speller lol Originally Posted by shayla84
well, at least your head is on straight, LOL