Whays going on with Alerts

I have not seen a LE alert in a long time. Has LE gone away or have people quit talking about it.This section in my opinion should be used for a heads up for stings and information on dangerous situations
seems like half the alerts are completely fake, someone out to slander another.. even the true alerts give such little detail, that they are almost worthless.. but yeah, I haven't seen a LE alert in a long time.. by contrast, the Houston forum has LE alerts regularly..
Ya agree alot of it seems to be Bs someone stole something or bait and switch I dont know but I would think that should go in a review. I maybe wrong. You know when you are out in the woods and everything is real quiet that means a big ass bear is going to jump up and bite your ass. It is to quiet with the LE on the alerts I hope they arnt getting ready to bite
I feel like they just had a series of busts. I wonder if they are waiting to see what the DAs say about required evidence so they dint waste time setting up stings to get no convictions?
Vacation time is almost over.
Next to a scanner...this is often informative (not always).

http://www.dallaspolice.net/mediaaccess/

~Hal
I don't have the time or desire to keep up with Houston alerts or weed out the fake alerts. Butt, I think if you take care of your regulars they will take care of you.
I also think an alert can be a "real alert" I'm not the judge and jury and alerts should never be discouraged.
If they bothered me I would not read them
I don't have the time or desire to keep up with Houston alerts or weed out the fake alerts. Butt, I think if you take care of your regulars they will take care of you.
I also think an alert can be a "real alert" I'm not the judge and jury and alerts should never be discouraged.
If they bothered me I would not read them Originally Posted by Tsmokies
they don't bother me.. the 50% that are true are very helpful, the other 50% is often entertaining.. I don't discourage alerts, I welcome them, so much so that the Houston alerts are relevant to me..
Maybe they have been pinched.
I think that a lot of Dallas ladies are probably not that keen on posting alerts with regard to LE. Why? Well, the few times that I've seen ladies post alerts, they're almost crucified with questions.

"Did you screen?" It's almost like the typical response that we used to see with rape victims. Instead of showing empathy for a bad situation, it's like "What did you do to provoke such an action?"

I've seen it a lot in the Dallas alerts over the years.

I'm always appreciative of alerts and I believe it takes some balls to post one. However, the responses from this community are so often completely negative.

Elisabeth
I think that a lot of Dallas ladies are probably not that keen on posting alerts with regard to LE. Why? Well, the few times that I've seen ladies post alerts, they're almost crucified with questions.

"Did you screen?" It's almost like the typical response that we used to see with rape victims. Instead of showing empathy for a bad situation, it's like "What did you do to provoke such an action?"

I've seen it a lot in the Dallas alerts over the years.

I'm always appreciative of alerts and I believe it takes some balls to post one. However, the responses from this community are so often completely negative.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
+1 EW,

It's like you can always find a following post (within 5 posts) on those alerts that asks: DID the OP screen?

The "I effing told you so" posts make up about 30% of this board

The "I effing told you so" posts make up about 30% of this board

Originally Posted by muffin101
and the speculation personal shot posts 60% of this board.