I'm a bit confused. ..

I'm a bit confused as to why my P411 account says it's temporarily suspended. What could be the possible reasons. I use it to post my ads. I okay clients I have seen. I also respond back in a timely matter or when I can depending on how my day is going.

What could be the possible reasons of suspension? I'm clueless.
Lexi...I'm not saying that this is the case..but a provider once told me that if messages build up over a few days and aren't answered or read that a providers account can be suspended. That's why she suspended her P411 account herself while she went on vacation.
Just message Gina.. she is very fast about clearing things up. I had the same thing happen a couple months ago because there was an issue with Yahoo and I wasn't getting messages.
Do Providers get penalized for unanswered vouch/Ok inquiries from fellow Providers on P411?

That'd be my guess

Don't worry I am sure it is something simple. Have you had a girl ask you if a guy is okay? If you do not respond back to her in a timely manor I think that's when you get suspended. Happened to me before. Just call Gina Monday.
Don't worry I am sure it is something simple. Have you had a girl ask you if a guy is okay? If you do not respond back to her in a timely manor I think that's when you get suspended. Happened to me before. Just call Gina Monday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ok I will definitely do that!
Be respectful. It is Gina's site and her rules. She works well with people who are patient and courteous. Drama kings and queens do not go over well when being demanding and rude when they want something from her.

I have been suspended a few times due to a client requesting an okay and not responding in a timely manner...My p411 emails were going to my promotions folder...and i didnt know but Gina understood and everything is good now...