cuckold and a providers view?

So me and my SO have been wanting to do a cuckold type session. But this is a special style of it..... my SO will watch all the while wanting to join in but can't cuz I'll be occupied by a choose provider that will be taking on the bull!

My question is.....does it make a provider uncomfortable being In this type of session?
What would be best.....incall or outcall?

Planning to try this within the next few weeks.

providers......anyone ever done this type of session?
Then this is not cuckold you're just tease and denial. Cuckold would be the reverse where you serve your femdom and her needs.
Well then..... lol.

tease and denial it is
  • jwood
  • 09-07-2014, 08:20 PM
You would not be the Bull. You would need a Bull to service your SO. It would not involve another woman.
Not classic cuckold. But what the hey? May I suggest Lola Brea or Tori Capelli ?
Have the SO fry some chicken while you fuck the hooker.
So me and my SO have been wanting to do a cuckold type session. But this is a special style of it..... my SO will watch all the while wanting to join in but can't cuz I'll be occupied by a choose provider that will be taking on the bull!

My question is.....does it make a provider uncomfortable being In this type of session?
What would be best.....incall or outcall?

Planning to try this within the next few weeks.

providers......anyone ever done this type of session? Originally Posted by citizen33

Will the wife be strapped down to the chair with full, lunatic-grade, insane asylum restraints?

Or

Will she be standing over the edge of the bed ready to shoot somebody?

Just kidding.

If you two are genuinely interesting in this, then your wife would take on the role as the cuckold.

However, the provider fucking you would be the bull (cow?), as your wife would be caught up in the fantasy of watching a sexy (and more attractive) woman fuck the sh*t outta her man.
And on a side note,

I did a lot of this back in high school by fucking my best friend's boyfriend.

"Yes B*tch, I fucked your dude and he loved it! I told you he was unfaithful."
And on a side note,

"Yes B*tch, I fucked your dude and he loved it! I told you he was unfaithful." Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Damn...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa...Fuckin double meaning!
damn,,,,well she is down with watching me do it......gets her off knowing im with another woman......the last threesome was amazing........and she has cuckold me before which too was amazing.....guess we are trying something new.

in either case im always the bull....no matter what, lol. jk

And on a side note,

"Yes B*tch, I fucked your dude and he loved it! I told you he was unfaithful." Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby