Dominant or dominated

Just had a curious thought. I enjoy being the dominant one in the bed. Its very rare when im feeling submissive. I like pleasing dont get me wrong but I do get like a horny feeling when I'm using you as my personal slave.and your happy knowing im using you as a slave to my needs Men out there 1-10 how many times a year do you ever IF you do, feel submissive towards your girl or provider. Or you let the girl take control. Does that feeling come in the or is it random? Or do you feel one personality at All times and you only let your girl do it because she likes it not really your enjoyment? once again this was just a curious thought haha.
I like to start out dominating particularly if gal is a freaky kinky slut and then have her turn the tables on me and make me her very kinky slut who she uses totally to satisfy are kinky perversions!!!
  • L.A.
  • 10-19-2016, 07:47 PM
I totally love being sensually dominated. For me there is nothing more arousing than to have my hands tied up, getting kissed on the neck and chest, some hot dirty talking, teased a little, getting an edging BJ, and then have the girl on me in cowgirl with a little light choking.

I never have any interest in being dominant it's not my nature. I also do not like pain at all I just like the loss of control part.
The only domination I want is to be tied up and multiple girls make me cum over and over for hours with no break.other than I like to be dominant
rarely ...... and not even one time this year!
i may let the provider take over for part of the time (usually after my first orgasm), but I AM the executive producer & director.

"Does that feeling come in the or is it random?"
it's not random - i plan it. which means, like all great subs, i'm in control.
I love being dominated in a session. I am the boss at work and at home, so the power exchange with a provider really gets me off. I am not into physical abuse (pain), more of a mental state for me.

Sadly, not many ladies in my experience are comfortable in the role and those that are upcharge as a "fetish" (but still claim rates are for time not services).
i prefer to be submissive but not the put me in a dress submissive jsut a giant man that enjoys the dominant female that makes me please her. sensual domination is more my thing even though i do enjoy to be physically man handled by a woman. i enjoy her biting me clawing me slapping me chokeing me.....edgeing as well.

I will say this though sometimes the passion or desire in me gets built up and if the right female can bring it out of me i can be very dominant as well but these days that is very rare.

I am not sure if this answers your question young lady but there is my 2 cents.
Never
I love being dominated in a session. I am the boss at work and at home, so the power exchange with a provider really gets me off. I am not into physical abuse (pain), more of a mental state for me.

Sadly, not many ladies in my experience are comfortable in the role and those that are upcharge as a "fetish" (but still claim rates are for time not services). Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy
I can understand not many girls can handle mental state I hate pain as well I don't mind giving it to you but I'm definitely not the receiver. Lol..but I have a very strong mind I believe I can roleplay almost anything and have a strong mind to understand its just roleplaying.
The only domination I want is to be tied up and multiple girls make me cum over and over for hours with no break.other than I like to be dominant Originally Posted by skyeclipse
Lmao wouldn't you like that !
That can definitely be arranged...
Your probably going to tap out or at least want to and I wouldnt let you unless you beg for it
i prefer to be submissive but not the put me in a dress submissive jsut a giant man that enjoys the dominant female that makes me please her. sensual domination is more my thing even though i do enjoy to be physically man handled by a woman. i enjoy her biting me clawing me slapping me chokeing me.....edgeing as well.

I will say this though sometimes the passion or desire in me gets built up and if the right female can bring it out of me i can be very dominant as well but these days that is very rare.

I am not sure if this answers your question young lady but there is my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Sounds like you enjoy the woman taking control of the situation as well as you like to be guided to the right spots you like being used to a woman's advantage man that's hot, oh you pleaser oh you. But very curious I must say on how that dominant side gets out of you. That makes you want to turn the tables .
  • RAMP
  • 10-21-2016, 09:17 AM
I am required to be the dominator all day everyday. Being the sub is a great escape.
Sounds like you enjoy the woman taking control of the situation as well as you like to be guided to the right spots you like being used to a woman's advantage man that's hot, oh you pleaser oh you. But very curious I must say on how that dominant side gets out of you. That makes you want to turn the tables . Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
I been sitting here trying to remember but all i can really say is it is just something that "happens" the first time it happened was during a one night stand i had where this east indian lady was just tearing me to shreads. I do mean shreads my back was full of claw marks my chest neck and chin all had bite marks all over them. i just remember her riding me on top of her couch and she was slaping my face and i just stood up, still inside her, aimed for the corner of the couch and just dove.

i just remember feeling so powerful and full of energy. for the rest of the night we basicly fought over who was going to be the dom. i with one hand pulling her hair the other on her neck. her biting, clawing pulling my hair the occasional slap to the face. her pushing my head down on her me FF her... it was the best sex of my life. We had sex like this off and on for 6 hours, now granted this was 18 years ago when i was in the best shape of my life.

Now i am just a ball of fat that cant screw anymore thats trying to get into shape...other than round.

oh and p.s. my god you are beautiful young lady.
Sometimes I want to be in control. But mostly I fantasize about being sexually dominated by a woman who wants to take charge, do with me what she wants and use me to please her. During the day, I need to be In charge and make decisions. I crave to be Under someone else's control - and under them physically - as the full on escape.

I get throughly agitated by the thought of a woman straddling and grinding my face for an extended time and forcing me to pleasure her, maybe even being bound so she can do what she pleases as long as she wants. I also fantasize about her then taking me with a strap-on.

Now I am too worked up to continue
I'm the dominant one except maybe if I'm feeling lazy and want to lie back like a slug and get a great hummer or let her ride me.

Otherwise, I like to be in charge and I usually like it a little rough. I dated a gal who had a penchant for domination but she never tried to talk me into participating as she knew that was not me. But, she would tell me these stories of this freak group she was in at one time where all these guys wanted to be kicked in the balls, burned with cigarettes, fucked in the ass with dildos, pissed on, led around on a leash like a dog and all kinds submissive shit that quite frankly disgusted me. Yeah, I know WALDT and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I don't get how you could allow yourself to be treated like that and still call yourself a man.