Yoni massage

Has anyone had one? Is it as amazing as it looks? I want to find a legitimate place to try it. Looks so... relaxing and invigorating at the same tine.
THIS!
NEEDS!
TO!
HAPPEN!

I tried to learn what I could about this and watched every instructional video I could find. Tried it on my SO and she said it was the most relaxed she ever felt. I do think there is an art to it to be learned.
THIS!
NEEDS!
TO!
HAPPEN!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I'm looking at places for sure! I want to record my experience
I've had given a Yoni Massage before, it was very intense for her. It's all about connection, atmosphere, and breathing.
my accountant's assistant is named yoni..wonder if she's sensitive about her name
THIS!
NEEDS!
TO!
HAPPEN!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Looks like fun. Maybe I should think about a career change. All I need is a college that offers it as a degree plan.
i have a massage guy in frisco, who shares a suite with ladies who provide yoni steams . i know its not the same thing exactly but i thought id throw it out there. also you should look into actual yoni eggs. i can share links if anyone needs some info. lmk if you would like the info. I saw the room they do them in and there's a special throne you sit on and all kinds of stuff. it was super cute and it's not big so there isn't a bunch of traffic.
  • snarl
  • 01-17-2019, 12:40 PM
You want a massage?

Ohhhh....YONI, not YOSHI.
Yoni is Yoshi's slutty cousin.
But can you see taint ?

Yoni is Yoshi's slutty cousin. Originally Posted by pyramider
Of course.
But can you see taint ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I tend to stay away from GREEN taint!