Have you ever been asked...

To vouch for another hobbiest? The question of positive, reputable references is ubiquitous here. I am on my best behavior every time I visit with a provider. Indeed, I wish to have a spotless record with the ladies so I can facilitate my selfish desires. I know the ladies here have quite a network with each other, especially with established "old guard". I also understand that there may be a website the ladies use for reviews on us hobbyists. Scary to think that! And would I like to have a peek at that site! Lol. However, my real question is, how many times have providers used you as a reference for screening an new hobbyist? Let's say you refer a gentleman towards a particular lady you have a history/connection/chemistry with...ATF. The gentleman that you referred mentions your name/handle. Have you ever been contacted to stick your neck out and vouch for this fellow? Would you do such a thing? I, for one, would probably never vouch for anyone I referred to a particular lady. It is my reputation on the line and I do not want it tarnished. Ladies, feel free to chime in if you have sought references from any of your "regulars".
I'm with you on this one. My reputation in the hobby is important to me.

I was asked once to give a reference by some guy I did not know.
I did not do it and I informed the lady just in case my name was used.

Ladies, if my name is used as a reference, it is NOT legit.
If a provider accepted a hobbiest vouch from a regular as a reference or me anyway I would understand all it really means the gentleman is not le. That's all I would be sure of..... it does not seem so far fetched. I have had a " regular" purchase a session for a Co worker recently divorced that had never partook in hobbying before and everything went great! if the session would have had problem I would not have held it against my friend.
Anyone dumb enough to use a fucktard as a reference deserves all the misery he will get.
Pyramider "Anyone dumb enough to use a fucktard as a reference deserves all the misery he will get"....

So much can be said about this comment ... plain and simple you can't control what you don't see. The normal guy you have hung out many times before may seem respectful to your local bar waitress or stripper when you go to the club but he may be a completely different guy where a provider is concerned. Some guys think that because I am a provider for a living I must not be as educated and I HAVE to accept bad behavior to pay my bills. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

I have been a provider for over 10 yrs. I love my job and am well known to leave the business through the years for a normal mundane profession but I always come back. I love being my own boss plain and simple. Over the years I have had many regular clients refer gentleman to me for different reasons. Some are new and trying to get their feet wet or need a little guidance\advice on who to see and what to do. But occasionally you get the guy that gets off on Controlling a Provider and you end up miserable the entire time the client is here and wondering what happened to him as a child to treat a woman the way he does. Plain and simple you just can't predict when a client will be a douche (for lack of a better term).

Some of the best clients I had were from referrals from other clients and some of the worst from a simple P411 ID with 50 okays from well known girls. Unfortunately there is no Fool Proof way to predict when someone will behave inappropriately but what you can do is have the knowledge to handle him with more respect than he offered you. Let him know why you will not see him again or give him a reference then show him to the door. You NEVER have to accept someone's behavior because you are being paid for it.

Stay Safe and Have Fun!!
X O Sadie