THINKING OF A TOUR FIRST PART OF OCTOBER, GUYS SHOULD I GO. PLEASE RESPOND OR PM:)

I am not much for touring, and would love to visit your city in hopes that you would want to see me. I have some questions, what part of town is good, and would like somewhere close to Dallas and Ft Worth, close to a Golds gym, and definately not in the ghetto. Any help is appreciated as I do not travela nd am a bit nervous. But hey, try anything once!
Did the Houston retards get old?
Between Dallas and Ft Worth is still a big stretch, Arlington, Euless, Hurst, Bedford, Grand Prairie, etc..
Arlington has a Golds Gym for example, but is the only one between to two cities...
https://maps.google.com/
Enter one of those or a zip and hit search, then from the results search Gold Gym to narrow down, then search hotel.

**Sounds like a smart ass response but really is the gym a big factor when a lot of places have gym's included?
***My advice if the gym is deal breaker is maybe try "North Dallas" There is a Golds in Plano for sure and a lot of places to stay in the Carrollton, Addison, Richardson triangle.
Its not a huge factor, but the Golds gym had P90X classes I will be starting soon. Nothing I can't step away from for 3 days, would had just been an added bonus. Ok, so Dallas for 2 days and Ft Worth for 2 days. Sounds good to me. Onve I find good incalls I'll be set and feel my way around when I get there!
I see what ya did...throwing the whole gym thing in!
I was hoping. I hate starting something and not sticking with it. Don't want to fall off the wagon. Looking at your beautiful body makes me wanna work out more. I have goals to reach! One day I hope! You look great
Bustyamy, you might consider the Insanity workout routine instead of P90X. LOTS of cardio for a toned, ripped look. Insanity is 60 days vs. 90 for P90X and you don't need any accessories, such as weights, bands or a chin-up bar. Just you and the DVD going at it.

Although P90X is a more varied program (weights, cardio, yoga) Insanity might be a better option. Note: exercise is only half of getting shape; a proper diet is needed to get the results you want.