A redhead is just a rusty blonde *Blushing*

I feel dumb asking but it says I have 785 confirmed and 54 uncomfirmed private messages... wtf does that even mean? Am I doing something wrong? Does it mean I have 54 pms that I haven't read yet hiding somewhere? Sometimes I somehow randomly lose pms is that what happens to them? Does that mean there are 54 lost?

I believe that is 54 return receipts for PMs you sent. Just because they are unconfirmed doesn't mean they were not read, they might have clicked the cancel popup screen that asks to send a read return receipt
I believe that is 54 return receipts for PMs you sent. Just because they are unconfirmed doesn't mean they were not read, they might have clicked the cancel popup screen that asks to send a read return receipt Originally Posted by Zurrock
Yes, an unconfirmed PM is one that you sent but the recipient either has not read it or has read it but chose not to send you a "read" return receipt.
Oh okay! Thanks Gents!
*Kisses*
No worries, glad I could assist some. Have a great day
You see Lexxxy there are some truly gifted and intelligent members of the board. Jack would know and Zurrock has learned

DD