Someone is always watching...

Wow-- I had considered that office park once upon a time when I had thought of going strictly massage. Dodged a bullet on that one.
Wow-- I had considered that office park once upon a time when I had thought of going strictly massage. Dodged a bullet on that one. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Strictly massage would have been legal. That nosy woman could have been a regular, lol.
Strictly massage would have been legal. That nosy woman could have been a regular, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well.. I mean strictly in the sense of what I do now. .... heh.
That is what you call sleeping on the job.
If you are going to run a business, make it look like one.
Signs, Lights on( the lady said all lights were off)
I would have even made it a tanning salon, that way would attract all kinds of clients.
Something of that nature. I think it was poor business sense in getting too comfortable.
When leasing an actual office building I would think the need to blend in is first priority.
Also, staying awake would help. That was funny.
Sad, but funny.

Just my opinion.
What Melannie said.

If you rent an office, make it look legit ... like an office.

If you rent an apartment or home, make it look like you live there.

If you have a hotel incall, be discreet please. Things I've seen....checking in at the front desk with tats all ablaze and wearing sexy outfits. Did I say be discreet?
Unfortunately, common sense isn't so common
What Melannie said.

If you rent an office, make it look legit ... like an office.

If you rent an apartment or home, make it look like you live there.

If you have a hotel incall, be discreet please. Things I've seen....checking in at the front desk with tats all ablaze and wearing sexy outfits. Did I say be discreet? Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Unfortunately, common sense isn't so common Originally Posted by scottstevens
A little off topic for a moment.. but I have been meaning to tell you..
Your Avatar scares the living daylights out of me..
Every time I see it , I have to hurry and scroll down. LMAO.

Now back on topic..
Like the OP said.. Some one is always watching.
Sounds creepy, but it is true. Too many nosey people in society.
You have to be careful of your surroundings.
A little off topic for a moment.. but I have been meaning to tell you..
Your Avatar scares the living daylights out of me..
Every time I see it , I have to hurry and scroll down. LMAO. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Are you afraid of clowns? Ronald does not scare me unless there are two or more standing together. Some of the OTHER clowns do scare me though.

Joke: Why don't cannibals eat clowns? Said they taste kinda funny
Are you afraid of clowns? Ronald does not scare me unless there are two or more standing together. Some of the OTHER clowns do scare me though.

Joke: Why don't cannibals eat clowns? Said they taste kinda funny Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
LOL.. The movie " IT" scarred me.
Ronald Mcdonald giving out happy meals as a child.. that is just wrong.

That joke made me giggle though
Melanie: Perhaps a cure would be to have a clown perform DATY on you while I tie you down and watch.
If its true about shoe size..... just saying Ronald should be very popular
I saw no information in that article about arrests. The police captain interviewed bragged about how many "victims" his unit had "rescued" since 2013 (not that high a number, IMO), but zero arrests attributed to this case.

It seems to me this was a salacious headline with no real meat to it.
Yes I agree it says nothing about arrests and then moves on to human trafficking. Where did that come from?
Its about rationalizing about all they good they do so they can keep getting those special funds to pay officers OT.