Outcall to your home - Who would you trust?

I've done Incalls and out to hotels. But would really like to stay home once in a while.

Which girls are trustworthy and discreet enough for an upscale neighborhood?
I love outcalls to residences as long as you have established references or p411 with at least 3 okays. I value privacy and safety, my own and others.
There are a lot of trustworthy ladies here. I suggest doing your research ...ask in the men's area, read reviews, look at the ladies posting style and avoid the drama llamas at all costs. I'm sure you'll find someone to come to you. Good luck!
Never shit where you eat.
Kind of what I'm thinking worried about a surprise return visit
THN and Kendall are both very trustworthy and excellent BCD.
I like private residence too. And yes there are honest ladies here.
Don't trust any of them, even, or especially, the ones you've gotten to know fairly well. You never know when a real or imagined slight will send a relationship down the tubes, and, when that happens, you might come to regret sharing too much information with her.
Don't trust any of them, even, or especially, the ones you've gotten to know fairly well. You never know when a real or imagined slight will send a relationship down the tubes, and, when that happens, you might come to regret sharing too much information with her. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

I think you are a little bitter. If you keep things on a professional level and not cross boundaries you can have decent relationships in the hobby. This is NOT match.com. Quit trying to get romantically involved with providers.
THN and Kendall are both very trustworthy and excellent BCD. Originally Posted by playerplano
Awe, thanks doll. Hope all is well with you :-*
I do outcalls often. Never had any issues
I think you are a little bitter. If you keep things on a professional level and not cross boundaries you can have decent relationships in the hobby. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Agreed. My point is that if those relationships go sour, or if she turns out to be BSC, you're in a vulnerable positon.

This is NOT match.com. Quit trying to get romantically involved with providers.
SMH.
I only work outcall; the trust goes both ways. Many of the ladies, myself included, could care less about your house, personal info or what you've got going on there. Established ladies understand about trying to be discreet and appropriate for the situation, as well.
i think what Sir Lancehernot is saying is ... even if you have known the provider for sometime [like 1+ yrs], there is always a probability [maybe low but still there] that the provider will get pissed off and do something than can endanger the guy's life, home, or who knows what.

if a guy is single, doesnt have things that he wouldnt mind missing, doesnt care about where he lives, then maybe.

but one never knows.
Rod667 - i'd say it's better to be safe than sorry.
go to the provider's location or go rent a hotel for the day.

disclaimer - in 16 yrs, i've only had 6 providers at my home. except for two, i'd consulted w/ them for 2-5 yrs.
There are ladies I can count on one hands I would invite to home. Never would one be someone I met for the first time. Asking people here who they trust is foolish. No one here knows your risk tolerance.