Encounter: Sasha at Lucky Haven

Date: 2/9/2019
Name: Sasha
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, SS, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, LK
Hair Length and Color: Black just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 5", great legs and ass, natural A, spinner
Recommendation: Yes
why doesnt she get those bags inflated? Can someone suggest to her?
why doesnt she get those bags inflated? Can someone suggest to her? Originally Posted by jmeoffe
not me.. I love Shasha for all that she is. I don't like the spirit behind a focus on one item you don't like, when the totality of her being is extraordinary.
Don't want any change to ShaSha. She is perfect just the way she is. Looks and service....
it will be interesting to see the talent Lucky Haven will get, to join Shasha and Boa.. they snagged Bunny, that is a great start. Bunny and Boa are among the tightest ladies I have been with, and both are quite personable. there is only one Shasha, of course, she can not be duplicated!
why doesnt she get those bags inflated? Can someone suggest to her? Originally Posted by jmeoffe

No way man she'd look terrible with some big ole' balloons strapped to her chest. As it stands she's one of the hottest providers in amp land at the moment. I think shes got a little Lucy Liu going on if you ask me.
No way man she'd look terrible with some big ole' balloons strapped to her chest. As it stands she's one of the hottest providers in amp land at the moment. I think shes got a little Lucy Liu going on if you ask me. Originally Posted by twitch760
absolutely one of the Hottest, perhaps THE HOTTEST. and while I think guys here overuse the Lucy Liu comparisons, it actually fits with Shasha.
No way man she'd look terrible with some big ole' balloons strapped to her chest. As it stands she's one of the hottest providers in amp land at the moment. I think shes got a little Lucy Liu going on if you ask me. Originally Posted by twitch760
I agree. I love big tits, but just big doesn't always work.
NATURAL ALL THE WAY!

One of my favorite things about ShaSha is her organic, bite-sized breasts.

Please ShaSha, please, NO FAKE TITS!!!!
I think someone posted, maybe a year ago, that Shasha was thinking about it. I gather she dismissed the idea, which I admire. by the way, I hope Boa doesn't take a razor to her patch, either!
(I'd be infinitely more comfortable with a shaved BOA, which is my usual preference, than I would with a desecrated "fake" ShaSha . . .)

With Boa I've had a wonderful time despite the bush -- it's OK but not a plus for me -- whereas with ShaSha it would be a tragedy IMHO if she changed her "natural" breast appeal . . .