Grand Parents Day... Was I the only one?

I never like talk..... I prefer ladies with sexy little moans and excited utterances...... I can't seem to verbalize much while fucking......

but a couple of Sundays ago......

At about 1030 in the morning after a long night of fucking.....

Just after waking up and putting the "morning wood" to use.....

At just that perfect moment.....

I whispered tenderly in her ear......

"Who's your GrandPa?"

After which she screamed, cursed me and began bucking like a bronco telling me repeatedly I was an asshole.....

I came..almost instantly..... but lasted the required 8 seconds...... Form was very poor though..... and I still don't know if I got her off.....

5 Grand Daughters and a Grand Son..... I'm a proud Grand Pappy!
I never like talk..... I prefer ladies with sexy little moans and excited utterances...... I can't seem to verbalize much while fucking......

but a couple of Sundays ago......

At about 1030 in the morning after a long night of fucking.....

Just after waking up and putting the "morning wood" to use.....

At just that perfect moment.....

I whispered tenderly in her ear......

"Who's your GrandPa?"

After which she screamed, cursed me and began bucking like a bronco telling me repeatedly I was an asshole.....

I came..almost instantly..... but lasted the required 8 seconds...... Form was very poor though..... and I still don't know if I got her off.....

5 Grand Daughters and a Grand Son..... I'm a proud Grand Pappy! Originally Posted by Whispers
You gotta love rodeo sex.

Congrats on kids and grand kids.
Well at least you weren't on top of her. that's a whole different kind of screaming.
LMAO..
Bud33 you are not a nice person in any arena are you. That means on or off the board.
Bud33 you are not a nice person in any arena are you. That means on or off the board. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
you want nice, get a puppy. but in this case, your wrong both in and out of whatever arena it is your dreaming about.

stop trying to derail the thread. start a new one if you wish to discuss my niceness. This one is about the W
I heard that you have no class in a strip club.
ah yes, 2nd or 3rd hand information... that's always a good thing to base assumptions on. and the derail continues. this thread is about grandpa remember?
Boys boys boys!!! Pick a lady and go get your dick wet!
What are you moderator or something?

I got it from a reliable source.
Rox I got a 25 yr old lady that is my FWB. So I get it whenever I want.
Hi, Jack!

Look who's back!
What are you moderator or something?

I got it from a reliable source. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

Roxy, actually I spent some quality time with my ATF today. As for whatever Wyldebeast is talking about. I recall I did get a bit tipsy, but I don't go to strip clubs often enough to be aware of the various levels of classy. enlighten me please?

I smoked 2 cigars with a friend of mine... seemed classy.
Talked to several ladies and gents...not sure of class factor adjustment
Waitress asked if I was on W's tab and I said sure for one round...not classy, but sure was funny.

Here's hoping this thread gets back on track. your an eager one, the derail usually happens on page 3.
Rumor mongering typifies a certain element around here.

That said, regarding the topic of this post ... old enough to have grandchildren? And you call me old?