Reviews from DannyDee

Sorry my reviews seem lame. I guess I am not a good writer.
I have read other reviews and I try to do my best with the info I can put in.
I guess i will try harder but one thing I do ask of those that aready posted comments on my review. First off you do not need to post back, ugly comments about my reviews there. YOU CAN PM ME and let me know what else I can add or change.
Yes I am new here and I am not a writer but rather a lover. If you want to know more about the provider, Check their reviews just like I do. If you don't know how to find them, then maybe your the one that needs help. I had ROS but was denied, so I thought maybe since I am new I can not provide ROS. So I left them blank.
As for the ladies I know or seen, They are the ones that gave me this site, and I have known them from present day up to 3 years ago. If you dont like one of them, post your own review and let others decide. As for the donation signs I put what was givin to me.$+100 $$+200 $$$=300 and so forth.

Thanks for listening,

Danny
I know what you mean. I'm new on here too. Some people on here do get a little pissy. Instead of getting all grumpy and posting mean comment, why not just help us out and tellus what we
are doing wrong? I asked a quetion on here one time and some guy jumped all over my ass? Some people are really brave when their sitting at their computer
I am no writer, and certainly no lover ... ask any provider, but the fucktards have to be able to read the reviews with one hand. Just be honest in your assessment of the session and let the chips fall where they may.

Jimmy, I have been known to jump on the newbies. But if the newbies do their research prior to asking a question I am willing to help. If they do not do their homework I will not spoon feed you information.
  • S-Man
  • 11-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Last week, it seems someone had already pointed you to the thread on how to write reviews... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...28&postcount=3
Well I think I got it down now. I did not notice all the comments until I checked my email which I lag checking..

Hope the last review I gave worked out better.

Danny
I would like to add that I have seen the OP multiple times. I am the provider who told him of this website. I read a response to a review that stated that they thought it was made-up and believed he was trying to get his review count up...tho, I can not speak of his session with the other provider(s) he reviewed I can say that he is a great asset to the community. He is a very respectful charming man. A good client for any of the girls willing to see him...