provider with fake pictures

I can spitt with my other lips!!! (quiet private residence) - 23

Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:44 AM

I provide good quality service. Im , hot cute and funny! I promise u will love me! A discrete area, with no rushing... & thats important when ur tryna... Yaknow lol.
I dont dicuss details over the phone I only set appointments... No dirty talk please be respectful. Im Amber... 214235 5810 call me im waiting
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 19228989 northeasttexas
Moved from Member Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Kindandpolite - welcome to the site, but you may want to look around at where you post things. Additionally, while you are trying to make a warning, your post turns out looking like an advertisement, since you just pasted in the content. This probably helps her more than harms, because not all will see the title of the thread.

You may also want to tell us why or how you know the pics are fake.
thanks for all good advice. as you can see i am new to all this.
i decided stop seeing her regulary after more than two years, things didnt work out.might as well, she has my house code, went in last Tues. stolen my 52" flat tv & her own favorite Guccie purse well hidden in garage only i & her knew exactly where it was)
heres her old ads with her real pix, shes now 4 months pregnant (not by me tho, i knew who tho)
I can spitt with my other lips.... 2142355810 - 21

Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:51 AM

come see Allie.... 2142355810... no dirty talk.... be respectful!
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 19093708 northeasttexas
Thank you!
So lemme get this straight: you had a two-year relationship with a provider, which came to a bad end, then she robbed you, which prompted you to come to ECCIE and post that she's using fake pics?

Understand if that's the case, it has the appearance of a vendetta.

Certainly the ads with different photos and the same number are suspect. It's the motive behind the alert that will make many wary of your warning.