Where do you like to finish? And in what position?

Her kneeling, me standing as I erupt deep in her throat .....
Depends on my mood and the physical assets of the woman. Big booty? I want to pull out and watch her shake those cheeks while I explode all over ‘em. MM’s (or big naturals)? All over those.

As I’ve gotten older, though, I love missionary and it’s sexy to watch her rub that cream in all over her pussy and body - especially when she tells you to do it. But to Skylar’s point, there is something special about thick, creamy ropes all over a beautiful face (and glasses…Sky).
Mish, Deep inside that pussy with long slow strokes while her legs are bent back & we are locked in slow DFK.
In my mouth Originally Posted by melannie_star
Where else? That answer is always a crowd favorite 😊 Originally Posted by BLM69

never underestimate the value of a NSNQ girl. some girls do it because it gets biz. the best girls do it because they like it.

if i want to drive doggy for a pounding, if i'm lazy and the girl likes to grind cowgirl.
Inside her honey hole.
And then an other reason could be, well...You know how sometimes a man just doesn't have the right moves to bring a woman to climax? So she'll just need to lie flat on her back and rub one out to get finished up? Well, that can be a two way street ya know. So like, when you think "all the moves are going right", well, I'll just say that "IOP" isn't necessarily gender specific.. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
It just varies based on a number of factors for me. What she loves (this is underrated and so important - if she tells me she wants me to bust somewhere, I’m gonna’ do that because it caters to her desire - or the illusion of), her body type, how beautiful she is, eyes, lips, if she wants to kiss and be more passionate, etc. For a while, and still, I love to explode all over a big, juicy booty, especially if she knows how to shake slow and with rhythm.

But COT, facial, and all over her body, especially in mish are all incredible.

I love being taken for a ride - especially on the couch, so if she knows how to work, we can reach an amazing climax that way, too. And that’s nice, because if I’m caressing and gripping her waist, controlling her movements on top of it, I can play with other things, like tasting her body or just kissing her deep - and we can both explode. When I’m right there and can’t take it anymore, I love to have to hurry to pull her close to me, take it out of her, rip the hat off and unleash all over her ass and back. And maybe she shakes and talks to me (please, ladies, tell me to explode all over you in my ear and I’ll hit the damn ceiling) or kisses me, while I do it.

I’m also not beyond mutual masturbation. There is NOTHING like the magic of watching a woman please herself, and rubbing one out slow. Right next to each other, with “those magic spots” close by. Especially if she’s a squirter. Let’s do that - moan hard and cover me in all of it, please, so I can erupt all over those lips and that body.

As long as everyone ends with a nice release, what does it matter?! Who cares how you get there - just get there.

Is it hot in here?! 🥵

Sorry for the late bump, mods. Just had to chime in on a great thread once more.
i like to lay on my back head hangin off the bed while he is pounding my throat hard and deep like he is mad at me while holding this big chocolate tits with every hard thrust
i like to lay on my back head hangin off the bed while he is pounding my throat hard and deep like he is mad at me while holding this big chocolate tits with every hard thrust Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
HOT! What about fingering you while you're in that position??
HOT! What about fingering you while you're in that position?? Originally Posted by corona
Hell yeah do that and watch I'll cum in 2mins fuckkkk
  • R.M.
  • 01-16-2024, 01:29 PM
Hell yeah do that and watch I'll cum in 2mins fuckkkk Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
My hero.
Missionary with pillows below her hips. My hands holding her legs by ankles or locking her hands above her head.
oil my ass up with baby oil...do a slideit..then shoot it it all over it!!
I like it best on My breast.
Take it out and spray me like a fire hose. Lol

Sidenote: Worst place to finish is in my hair or in my eye.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 11:29 PM
Anyone here able to put their legs behind their head? I love to finish deep while she's in that position