sorry ass mod folllow up

I just couldn't leave tandyscone hanging any more. So now I'll give him (and some others) the prescription to bringing this board back to its former vitality.

You have to understand that dweeb mod is a man of small stature. He has a little power now and is trying to get even with those of us (yes more than 1) who have dissed him in the past. Going into any more detail than that could be construed as RW info and I won't go there. In a word he has a serious "Napolean" complex. The problem really comes about because the people he has run off, banned and otherwise harassed are the movers and shakers that made this forum the vigorous one it used to be

Therefore, the only way those people to come back is if he is gone. So, once again, the answer is for the dweeb mod to exit. There is no other solution. I don't care how it happens but it's the only way. For those of you doubters who say that will never happen, well never is a long time. You see, what they (ECCIE) don't count on is a persistent fucker like me who won't let dweeb mod and ECCIE get away with hijacking our forum. It's only a dead horse for the losers who cower from the fight and there are a substantial number of you who qualify as quitters. This is obvious by the people who elevate the deserters from the battle to hero status under the guise of common sense.

Many who have posted on this subject previously can't see past their next blow job and have forsaken the big picture. I will not and never will. It's time for the dweeb mod to do the right thing and TOFTT by disabling his account. That will signal the "all clear" for the true leaders to return and rebuild this forum.
I don't see how that plan can possibly fail. Now that it has been explained to the dweeb mod with the Napolean complex I suspect he is in the process of surrendering his account this very minute. Good thing you have the life time premium service contract. That is about how long it will take for this plan to work.
If he lost it, he wouldn't be the first fucktard to lose that lifetime premium access.......ijs
Good god what's up with the drama in this forum lol.. Worst then drama in a titty bar so sad
Again?
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2016, 07:50 PM
We have to put up with one like that as well, so don't feel like your the only one.
I just couldn't leave tandyscone hanging any more. So now I'll give him (and some others) the prescription to bringing this board back to its former vitality.

You have to understand that dweeb mod is a man of small stature. He has a little power now and is trying to get even with those of us (yes more than 1) who have dissed him in the past. Going into any more detail than that could be construed as RW info and I won't go there. In a word he has a serious "Napolean" complex. The problem really comes about because the people he has run off, banned and otherwise harassed are the movers and shakers that made this forum the vigorous one it used to be

Therefore, the only way those people to come back is if he is gone. So, once again, the answer is for the dweeb mod to exit. There is no other solution. I don't care how it happens but it's the only way. For those of you doubters who say that will never happen, well never is a long time. You see, what they (ECCIE) don't count on is a persistent fucker like me who won't let dweeb mod and ECCIE get away with hijacking our forum. It's only a dead horse for the losers who cower from the fight and there are a substantial number of you who qualify as quitters. This is obvious by the people who elevate the deserters from the battle to hero status under the guise of common sense.

Many who have posted on this subject previously can't see past their next blow job and have forsaken the big picture. I will not and never will. It's time for the dweeb mod to do the right thing and TOFTT by disabling his account. That will signal the "all clear" for the true leaders to return and rebuild this forum. Originally Posted by rjdiner
I guarantee the powers that be have no clue, and could give a shit who you are. Doesn't matter how persistent of a dumbass you are. Typical lib...trying to force his jackass views on others.
I don't see how that plan can possibly fail. Now that it has been explained to the dweeb mod with the Napolean complex I suspect he is in the process of surrendering his account this very minute. Good thing you have the life time premium service contract. That is about how long it will take for this plan to work. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
Not again!!!! Come on man!! You complain about a dweeb Mod. running off members, what about the members you run off with the above dribble you continue to subject the members to ???

Hey JW, I could not have said it better. Funniest thing I have read on here this month.

+1 JW
+1 PD
+1 ML
+1 WC
+1 Mokoa
True dat Doc!
ZzzZzzZz, we might as well start debating politics. At least that is more interesting. Lol
I've got a new plan, every time this thread pops up I'm going to bump a threAd up with a picture of a hot chick....
I've got a new plan, every time this thread pops up I'm going to bump a threAd up with a picture of a hot chick.... Originally Posted by Moondoggie
I second that motion
Excellent post
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0859.JPG (46.0 KB, 209 views)