Please Welcome Mokoa and Von Spieler as New Mods

Please welcome Mokoa and Von Spieler who are expanding their areas of responsibilities and joining the South Texas Staff to help El Gato and biomed to look after this area.
Gola and welcome, good luck on your future efforts on this board.
Well, I be damned. Ole RJ gets a big chicken dinner caz he is the winner. Never doubt persistence.
wooohooo congrats!
Welcome !!!!
Welcome guys.
Gato did a great job of running this forum for years until ECCIE decided to fix what wasn't broke. I hope you're as successful as he was.
Barely out of sight and I already don't miss the little worm. Congrats RJ!! Now maybe we can have some fun here again without having to worry about another "Thread Hijack."
Welcome guys.
Gato did a great job of running this forum for years until ECCIE decided to fix what wasn't broke. I hope you're as successful as he was. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Mokoa and Von trained ew........heh

On the bright side, you get two modtards with the Owners vision for the price of one..........sweeeeeet
This is a chance for the ECCIE Gods to have a do over. They can choose to destroy this forum once and for all by attempting to exact revenge. Or they can choose to try to work with the members of this forum in an effort to rebuild it. Their choice!!
What's the over/under on destroy?
It kind of depends on whether they can accept the new reality........there is no going back to the way it was.
It kind of depends on whether they can accept the new reality........there is no going back to the way it was. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You were busy kissing your arm to improve your kissing technique last I saw of you. Are you positive you have the correct board?
My 2 favorite people whoo hoo welcome
What's the over/under on destroy? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
It sounds like you already have your mind made up V.

It kind of depends on whether they can accept the new reality........there is no going back to the way it was. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Until I see the words Mod or Admin above your name, you have nothing to say about it.
Besides I think we'll change your handle. Just for the sake of comedic humor we'll just refer to you as Next (of course I mean Mod) going forward. hahahaha
  • CIFER
  • 11-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Well, I gues it's like they say, if it happens once it's a mistake, if it happens twice its choice, and if it happens twice it will probably happen a third time and if it happens a third time then it's a pattern and if it's a pattern then it's bullshit. I think that's how it goes.