Providers that Waste Client's Time

Where does one draw the line on the time boundary before raising it as an issue?

I was patient until I lost it with one provider. Three strikes and you are out, Baby.

1) Friday night she cancelled but rescheduled on Sunday Afternoon.
2) On Sunday Afternoon, she reschedules for Sunday Night.
3) On Sunday Night, she has me sitting in the parking lot of her incall with her text msg "give me just a few minutes." Thirty minutes later, she texts "Are u still here?"

This is not the first provider to do this to me. I have had it! with this behavior from providers, and want it to stop.
It will never stop until they are called out for their shitty behavior. Over and over guys come here complaining but very seldom do they call the girl(s) out who are doing it. Girls like these fuck it up for the rest of us providers who actually respect our clients. I say call them out or else your post is pretty pointless.
Your in control of that Bro. Make it clear up front that your time is important. Tell her that you will be on time and you expect her to be ready on time. Also let the Provider know that if she is not ready at the agreed upon time, you will leave. It is mutual respect for one's time. You may have Providers complaining but you will have the evidence to refuit any NCNS claim. If more mongers did this, TCB skills will improve across the board. If the ladies want your business, they will be ready at the agreed upon time.
Should I settle for the $100 discount that was offered to me?
A $100 discount to me seems like bullshit for wasting your time 3 times already. Seems like someone saw your post and got worrried she was going to get called out and figured she better try to save her ass. A discount should have been offered when she cancelled on you the first time on Friday not after the 3rd. Offering it now after your post shows shes only trying to cover up her bullshit.
Brittany IS RIGHT.

If you had not started this thread you would not be being offered a discount of any kind. And taking the discount only means you're throwing other guys under the bus when you could save them a few bucks and some time

You come here and ask others for information. It's time to give back

What's more important to you?
I agree, the lady should be called out (either here or in ML) otherwise it will continue to happen. Any discounts should have been offered before this thread was posted.
There are guys who waste the provider's time as well. Guys that say they will be there at a certain time, say they are on the way, yet show up late or not at all.
Ashton Lee,

You pushed my patience and my tolerance to a reasonable boundary. Perhaps, you need to take a serious look at the way you are booking and keeping to schedule.

Sincerely,
Wiley
You da man
Whar didja find 'er? Ah searched eccie fer "Ashton Lee" an' "Ashton" an' Ah got nothin'. Gettin' treated shitty by gals thet ain't on h'yar ain't uncommon. An' callin' em out ain't gonna put a big hitch in thar bidness's giddy-up if'n they ain't usin' eccie ta adver-mah-tize. Tha gals thet stick only ta sites like backpage an' uthas relies onna steady stream o' uninformed suckahs ta use an' abuse. Prolly why she waited till tha 3rd time ta offer a discount. An' then, it wuz still ta try an string ya along.
Search the name ashtonlee and you'll find her profile. I don't know how to post the link or I would. Computer stuff and me just don't get along very well lol
Highly unfortunate for what you experienced
From personal past experiences Ashton has always been professional and timely in her TCB
If you do so decide to see her again I am sure she will more than make up for the grief you have gone through judging only from my experiences with her BCD
However that decision is entirely up to you since this hobby does provide many opportunities to meet plenty of great women
Happy Hobbying and here's hoping you have successful hobby experiences moving forward
Search the name ashtonlee and you'll find her profile. I don't know how to post the link or I would. Computer stuff and me just don't get along very well lol Originally Posted by bambam1974
Here you go: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=351049
Here you go: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=351049 Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Replace www with m for the mobile version.
I would just like to say, i saw her recently. Tcb was a bit flakey but otherwise was good. Only a slight delay at appointment time witch i find to be normalized in the hobby.
But bcd was great, she is a sweet girl. Im sorry that ypure having trouble.