New Fantasy

A massage with a happy ending from an actual, certified masseuse....maybe two, a boy and a girl...
Lovely, I see you're up with the dawn.
I am.
great fantasy..I want that too!!!{lol}
A massage with a happy ending from an actual, certified masseuse....maybe two, a boy and a girl... Originally Posted by anova444

Massage can be a great platform for "control" play, with a lot of teasing.
I have regular theraputic deep tissue massage, and finally found a masseuse whose work I like a lot. I also like her a lot. She's young, cute, and has a nice athletic body. The intimacy of her oiled hands on my flesh is often very arousing. I wonder if she notices that I get hard.

Monk
I could go for one of those about now . . .
Lindsey Lacey - Hands - literally - down, I can hook you up... LOL!

She is my Eviler Twin...

PPE
Maybe I should book a 90 min. session with her. That's how long I like for my massage to last. I wonder if she gives Provider Discounts? JK, about the discount part.
Lindsey Lacey - Hands - literally - down, I can hook you up... LOL!

She is my Eviler Twin...

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I am in!!
  • st929
  • 07-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I've always wanted a top quality massage that somehow oops'd into a full on sex while i was blindfolded. Not hands (for the finish at least) and not oral. I bet its even harder for a lady to find one to provide a quality happy ending.
There are lots of posts from hobbiests that state that " they don't get us FBSM guys". I for one look at it as kind of a twofer! Especially if the provider gives a good massage. While the ending is usually L1 or L2, it can be prolonged over the entire session. I almost always schedule for 90 minutes and usually leave feeling like I just had 10 hours of sleep!!

The thought of a lady getting a really good massage by a M/F team, her body all shiny with oil, nipples erect, clit engorged, completely and totally aroused and filled with need by the previous 2 hours of being touched all over by one pair of soft hands and one pair of rough masculine hands with resultant O or O's at the crescendo is very stimulating!!
cetified but i am certifiablbly nuts and i would love to provide FREEmassages with happy endings, ill even clean it off you if you like. Dallas you may skip to the head of the line.
A massage with a happy ending from an actual, certified masseuse....maybe two, a boy and a girl... Originally Posted by anova444
Relaxed muscles make for a much better, more intense orgasm.
Nice warm shower.. a light relaxing rubdown.. then a nice slow licking...