STD's

• p9470
  • 10-13-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but do you think most providers have an std of some kind?
Most? Ouch.
Unless you mean Severe Tire Damage, http://www.std.org/, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm rawdogging randoms and hood rats all over this city and I've never had a problem...oops, did I just say that?
I here that one of them gave Wakeup the 'red eye' when she came on his face.
No, I don't think so, be safe with good ladies
Yeah, but that Army gave me a pill to cure the Herpes simplex in my eye that time...so I'm good...
  • p9470
  • 10-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks guys but I'm interested in serious replies.
Shouldn't this be in..........never mind!
Yeah, but that Army gave me a pill to cure the Herpes simplex in my eye that time...so I'm good... Originally Posted by Wakeup
But but but I still see it in your eye.......it looks scary.
Thanks guys but I'm interested in serious replies. Originally Posted by p9470
Do you really want me to give you a serious reply to the suggested question that "most providers have an std of some kind"........really?
Thanks guys but I'm interested in serious replies. Originally Posted by p9470
I think serious replies will be in short supply on this subject. This is a hobby board man. Many of the replies so far are from "seasoned" hobbyist who already encountered this thread subject for the 100th time already. We've done the leg work already and used Dr. Google to look up the best ways to play safe and we still understand the risks the hobby holds.

If you want valid answers go talk to an epidemiologist. Seriously, what does our replies/opinions really mean in regards to this question? Will our responses make any difference in your decisions?

And yes of course all of us here have STDs. Welcome aboard!
But but but I still see it in your eye.......it looks scary. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh that...don't worry, that's what I have to use after I kick Rudolf's ass off the sleigh each Christmas...
That doctor in those eyedrop comercials is finer than frog hair.When she says "hasent' been studied in those with herpes of the eyes " I almost bust a nut.
I think serious replies will be in short supply on this subject. ! Originally Posted by incognito
Do we have to start picking on the SHORT stuff again?
Unless you mean Severe Tire Damage, http://www.std.org/, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm rawdogging randoms and hood rats all over this city and I've never had a problem...oops, did I just say that? Originally Posted by Wakeup

TFF