ladies: curious if this has ever happened to you...

I am just making conversation, but I am wondering if when you opened the door to let your "date" in, you were surprised to find it was either your dad's friend or perhaps your friend's dad (or something to the effect)? Please share..
that only happens to black chicks. thats why they are nba........

didn't you hear?
What if you opened and it was your dad? That's why you should post face pics.
My dad has asked about seeing some of my friends before.
My dad has asked about seeing some of my friends before. Originally Posted by tntangie
As long as he doesn't ask for a double it is kOsher.
I guess that's one benefit to being an older provider; my dad, his friends, and their friends are all drinking at the Great Pub in the Sky. I'll only run in to them after my own wake.

I don't see anyone younger than 35, so I won't accidentally meet my nephew's friends.

Age appropriate isn't a bad concept for some of us.
Did you read about the dad in Vegas who requested a threesome. When he ladies arrived to his hotel room, they were his daughters he hadn't seen in over 10 yrs!!

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/...w-up-at-hotel/
that's a helluva reunion
It's only happened to me once, he told me not to tell my husband altought my husband does not live in the H nor in the country
It's only happened to me once, he told me not to tell my husband altought my husband does not live in the H nor in the country Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's a good one, thanks for sharing... but do tell, did you go through with the appointment?
that only happens to black chicks. thats why they are nba........

didn't you hear? Originally Posted by canihitit
Lmfao
I am just making conversation, but I am wondering if when you opened the door to let your "date" in, you were surprised to find it was either your dad's friend or perhaps your friend's dad (or something to the effect)? Please share.. Originally Posted by dogtown
Something like that happened a long time ago when I first started & I started showing my face afterwards because it was the most awkward shit ever.. I still see him in the RW he has never said shit..
Something like that happened a long time ago when I first started & I started showing my face afterwards because it was the most awkward shit ever.. I still see him in the RW he has never said shit.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Did you 'do' him?
Did you 'do' him? Originally Posted by dogtown
No but I gave him a good massage his happy ending was walking out my room unharmed lol
No but I gave him a good massage his happy ending was walking out my room unharmed lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Sweet, you're too kind...that why I want to FF you in the worst way...