Condoms

I sometimes find the condom is a boner killer. It's usually ones too big or too thick. I'd like to hear some comments about the thinnest, most sensitive condom for a average sized dick. It seems like I might like the lubricated ones, but still figuring that part out. Thanks in advance for sharing and try to keep the witty BS to minimum.
Female condom
Female condom Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Not an option
Trojan bareskin....the grey box is the best imo...alot of my clients barely notice them..and there is very little taste.....

Thanks!
Personally... I like Skin by lifestyles...
Something that works really well for me :-). Have the lady do a super sloppy lubricated hand job before she slips on the cover and make sure she is well lubricated too. Have a clean, of course, dry wash cloth handy because if she does it right she will need it for the sloppy fun
+1 on Skyns. Also try lubing your soldier before strapping up.
SKYN is my favorite. I like the lubricated (blue/black packaging) ones the best but they also make a very thin one (purple/black packaging) which is also good. They are polyisoprene (natural rubber), instead of latex for those that are sensitive to that and have very little odor, unlike Trojan.
Something that works really well for me :-). Have the lady do a super sloppy lubricated hand job before she slips on the cover and make sure she is well lubricated too. Have a clean, of course, dry wash cloth handy because if she does it right she will need it for the sloppy fun Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This right here by be part of the answer honestly....

I give super wet blowjob before I do full service...maybe that wetness inside the condom helps it feel better overall....i forgot about that little trick *no pun intended *
SKYN is my favorite. I like the lubricated (blue/black packaging) ones the best but they also make a very thin one (purple/black packaging) which is also good. They are polyisoprene (natural rubber), instead of latex for those that are sensitive to that and have very little odor, unlike Trojan. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Skyn the purple/ black package are great also...just dont prefer that non latex smell they give off...

They make them in large size as well but the skyn condoms are only 20%thinner while the Trojan bareskin are 40% thinner.
Trojan bareskin....the grey box is the best imo...alot of my clients barely notice them..and there is very little taste.....

Originally Posted by Analeese
Yeah but 2 out of 3 times that I used them they broke....
Female condom Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Trojan Ecstasy....these work best for me. I too have an issue with condoms. I think my cock is claustrophobic. Added space at the tip and lubrication, inside and out, allow for a much more natural feel. I typically bring my own with me because I’ve come to favor them so much.
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Offering?